Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, think I sorted it out. The one guy who died is alive. Supposedly got hacked. Okay.

The guy quitting is doing so because a drug reference was edited out of a post he made. He construed this as a moderator walking all over his brother.

I've had a drug reference edited out once. I didn't quit.
Same here. It's no big deal. It happens. Take the "loss" and deal with it like a man.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6F86A2F1-3FBE-4B76-9EFF-8AD02F6EF485_zps7mtqdeno.jpg

She's ready to ship out. Any takers?
Awwwww, so cute!!!!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have two "Bug zappers" in the house running 24/7 a can of flying bug spray in every room & I'm just breakin' even. I'm not bitchin' don't get me wrong, I slammed my fist down on my phone so hard It bounced off the desk. Works just fine, tough phone. :headbang:Saw that damn thing on my phone screen & lost it. :(

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm done fishing, time to clean and fillet da fish, flour fish, fry fish, brown both sides remove fish, add to pan olive oil, capers, shallots, Dijon, Balsamic Vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Put fish in pan a minute or two both sides. Remove fish, put on bed of brown rice add broc and baked potato, all of this after I feed my dogs. :giggle::)
See you all later!

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm done fishing, time to clean and fillet da fish, flour fish, fry fish, brown both sides remove fish, add to pan olive oil, capers, shallots, Dijon, Balsamic Vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Put fish in pan a minute or two both sides. Remover fish, put on bed of brown rice add broc and baked potato, all of this after I feed my dogs. :giggle::)
See you all later!
Now you're just teasing me. That sounds amazing. Enjoy bud

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hiya, Midknight! I'm tired, but good here. How are you? Sounds like we had the same kind of day (running around wise).
Indeed sounds that way, but it's relax time now. And after tomorrow, vacation time. And moving to our 3 bedroom apartment in the middle of the week. Fortunately it's not far, just the next building over in the same complex. Will be easy. Looking forward to it being done

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doing good. Just trying to stay cool.
Well Pete, I hope you're successful in doing that. It's plenty hot here.
Indeed sounds that way, but it's relax time now. And after tomorrow, vacation time. And moving to our 3 bedroom apartment in the middle of the week. Fortunately it's not far, just the next building over in the same complex. Will be easy. Looking forward to it being done
Well, I wish you the best in the move! I hate moving no matter how close it is to where I'm at! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your vacation. I'll be back on vacation after I work next week. It's sure been nice chillin' out and doing a whole lot of nothing.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Pete, I hope you're successful in doing that. It's plenty hot here.

Well, I wish you the best in the move! I hate moving no matter how close it is to where I'm at! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your vacation. I'll be back on vacation after I work next week. It's sure been nice chillin' out and doing a whole lot of nothing.
I know what you mean. I intend on taking at least one of these days and making it a chill out and vape day. I'm so looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors