Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to log off, Have a great night folks!!
tumblr_o35x7i0tBT1r4or01o1_500_zpsiyia8hts.gif
Good night Whiskey. :hug:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Why I'm proud of never giving up. After about 20 hours of searching Spy Goat handeru the answer I seek. Don't know if he intended to tho, :vino::bliss:Inmate Booze.:banana:A new use for rubbers. (Thanks SG) Never give up.:stars2:View attachment 55291
I dont know why or what there for, but that picture is fucking helarious to me. Probably becuase its a bunch of bottles on a table with rubbers on them :giggle:

Well anyways, i got a lot of driving tomorrow
So on that bombshell, goodnight!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woohoo I actually clocked in on time lol
I think they realize they need to hire someone to replace me already. Getting tired of waitin. I can stop commin in at anytime now because I've given my 2 week notice a month and a half ago

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had not driven a garbage truck or worked @ the city waste water department images of that might bother me. Thankfully it don't. Thanks SG :D :bliss:
Hell, toilet hooch is a treat. You get a bag from your commissary, some sugar packets, some fruit, maybe a slice or two of potato, add some water, tie it up tight and stash it up in the rim of your toilet. Bulls know where it's going to be, so if you get tossed you're busted. It's not easy to keep it hidden long enough to ferment.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell, toilet hooch is a treat. You get a bag from your commissary, some sugar packets, some fruit, maybe a slice or two of potato, add some water, tie it up tight and stash it up in the rim of your toilet. Bulls know where it's going to be, so if you get tossed you're busted. It's not easy to keep it hidden long enough to ferment.
It's chemical I. Think. Crap attracts flies. Unusual action attracts cops. Ah Hell, it's way to early to think.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, think I sorted it out. The one guy who died is alive. Supposedly got hacked. Okay.

The guy quitting is doing so because a drug reference was edited out of a post he made. He construed this as a moderator walking all over his brother.

I've had a drug reference edited out once. I didn't quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors