Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may or may not made other kinds of adult beverage at some time in the past. I look at making wine as a hobby as I do Vaping. It is something to do with tangible results. I no doubt will acquire the needed skills as I continue to do it more. The batch I made has the potential to produce a high alcohol content. Not much of a challenge walking into a liquor store & plopping down a credit card. :vino:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_o76kp877s41tbf37wo1_540.jpg

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may or may not made other kinds of adult beverage at some time in the past. I look at making wine as a hobby as I do Vaping. It is something to do with tangible results. I no doubt will acquire the needed skills as I continue to do it more. The batch I made has the potential to produce a high alcohol content. Not much of a challenge walking into a liquor store & plopping down a credit card. :vino:
I've experienced some interesting adult beverage concoctions while I was a guest at one of New Yorks finest correctional institutions.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've experienced some interesting adult beverage concoctions while I was a guest at one of New Yorks finest correctional institutions.
I haven't been lucky enough to find a recipe for real rasin jack so i have gotten a UK recipe from YouTube & hopefully that will pass. Have a pansy recipe for apple jack but I don't trust it. Know a recipe with apples but not for wine. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors