Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning:)
tumblr_nqapcpkdg71u844cio1_1280_zpspmevzxtr.jpg
Good morning Whiskey:coffee::wave:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning kids. Went outside to water the flowers and BBRRRRRRRRRR!!! 55° in late June? WTH happened? :blech:
Morning corner

Freezing my ass off ang stupid weather that doesn't know how to weather. And normal body temp of 95 makes this that much colder for me grr grr grr
That is about par for the course this summer here.
Actually makes it NICE, BUT that 40-50 bounce can screw you up.
I fell in love with that when I was railroading, granted sub 90 daytime it was perfect. Above 90 and the only relief was servicing industries, the yard was about 120+ at 3am.
Evenings on those 95+ days and evenings SUCKED, nothing like having to wear long sleeves, gloves and thick overalls because the steel is to hot to touch without grilling yourself.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Spent 35 mins chasing my neigbors dog around my yard. The little fucker almost got shot when it bit me. But hey. It comes with the job of "neighbors helping neighbors"
Yea fucking right. Next time it's in my yard it's game over. This is the second time. Third ones a charm

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent 35 mins chasing my neigbors dog around my yard. The little fucker almost got shot when it bit me. But hey. It comes with the job of "neighbors helping neighbors"
Yea fucking right. Next time it's in my yard it's game over. This is the second time. Third ones a charm

What kind of dog? Next time, call animal control. Punish the owner for being a dunbass, not the dog.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kind of dog? Next time, call animal control. Punish the owner for being a dunbass, not the dog.
Its some kinda hound dog but animal control here is shit. They won't come do a damn thing about a loose dog where I live because it's "not a tourist spot" I have went threw this before when my old neighbor would leave his wiener dog out in the snow and ice all day long with no shelter. The a.c. said "he's well taken care of" They are useless people really.

Plus I was raised that if a dog bites once it will again. It's best to stop that train instead of hopping on-board.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Playing devils advocate here.. Why not let it run around the yard? It'll eventually wander back home. It may have bitten because it was feeling threatened by being chased
Because my dog isnt dog friendly. She attacked him as soon as I let her out to pee this morning. Plus these are the same people that let there kids torture my dog. I shouldn't even be this nice about it but I don't want more neighbor issues with them then I already have.
My yard is fenced in on two sides then the back fence is the neighbors. They keep busting wood planks out to replace them but then leave with big gaps and their dogs outside. I have tacked up so much wire fence to keep this from happening. Now, I'm done spending my time and money on stupid people's mistakes lol

ETA I dosnt chase him. I stick my hand out while kneeling down and he snapped my thumb like it was candy

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its some kinda hound dog but animal control here is shit. They won't come do a damn thing about a loose dog where I live because it's "not a tourist spot" I have went threw this before when my old neighbor would leave his wiener dog out in the snow and ice all day long with no shelter. The a.c. said "he's well taken care of" They are useless people really.

Plus I was raised that if a dog bites once it will again. It's best to stop that train instead of hopping on-board.

I don't know man, if you were chasing me for 35 minutes, I'd probably bite you too. Hehehe. A dog doesn't know your yard isn't his. It's just another space to explore. The owners are the ones you should target. I suggest you crap on their porch and steal their mail.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't know man, if you were chasing me for 35 minutes, I'd probably bite you too. Hehehe. A dog doesn't know your yard isn't his. It's just another space to explore. The owners are the ones you should target. I suggest you crap on their porch and steal their mail.
The bite was before i was chasing him. Ended up lassoing him with a steel dog lead pole and took him home. Of course no-one was home so I had to put him back over the fence. I left a nice note saying "don't let your dog in my yard again or I won't call my dog off of him"
I'm done dealing with these white trash people who do what they want because they work for the town of madison.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
High Whiskey.
Ok mom went and paddled with a new team of old broads, her words not mine.
She is the baby of the bunch at 63, so the entire team is from 63-91. She told me about their zoomba warm ups. Mom hates zoomba with an insane level of passon, she sees it as a cult dance of WTF and she agrees it looks about dumb as hell too boot.
She had a homeless dude walk up and try chatting her up to hit on her... I mean homeless dudes need love also. But not while pissing ones pants in the middle of the pick up.
KvfWyKj.png

Is for the daytime travelers it gets way demented as the morlocks come out.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning corner

Freezing my ass off ang stupid weather that doesn't know how to weather. And normal body temp of 95 makes this that much colder for me grr grr grr
Good Morning Always my dear friend I think it feels good after the heat wave we've had
Morning kids. Went outside to water the flowers and BBRRRRRRRRRR!!! 55° in late June? WTH happened? :blech:
Good morning AngiBe my friend it wont last long gotta love it while it's here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors