Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna shove off, have a good night everyone:wave:
tumblr_o1t5hwjnLY1uuaa97o1_500_zpsechprmmq.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like vape gear the starting cost was kinda high. After I got the best I could get it ain't so bad. Still less than 5 gallons of wine & the jugs are paid for. Gallo winery makes good wine. But 14.00 a gallon is more than beer.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! Well the kid walked out of another program. I will say he didn't call for help because I'm not helping. After much investigation he got himself into a good sober house with good people but that really don't matter. It only matters if he finally decides he's ready. Lost most of my day making phone calls to check up on the owner of this place. Supposedly he's excellent I found out from talking to other people. One day.......One day.......something good is going to happen for me. Ok ttyl have to do some work.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everyone ! Well the kid walked out of another program. I will say he didn't call for help because I'm not helping. After much investigation he got himself into a good sober house with good people but that really don't matter. It only matters if he finally decides he's ready. Lost most of my day making phone calls to check up on the owner of this place. Supposedly he's excellent I found out from talking to other people. One day.......One day.......something good is going to happen for me. Ok ttyl have to do some work.
((((((Breazy))))))

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi itsme my friend you can never get enough serious hardware buddy
That is damn true! I was debatin building another ar or saving money up and building a nice precision rifle for serious range work. Or maybe both

How are you doing today buddy?

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He's got to want to get well , somewhere down the path of life he'll look back and say "Dayum I was a fool"

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kept my trap shut. Turn him loose man. He makes it or not. I raised me. He is meant to make it or not. You can't stop loving him, but you can't help him only He can. Way it is. :cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Took a shower and made myself look pretty so now i litterally have nothing left on my agenda today.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Both, You really need both
I've got a ~400yard standard ar with how she's set up now.
I've got the short barreled 300blackout ar for the sub 200 yard work. I'm thinking about building the new one into a 50 beauwolf or a 458socom for a "hard hitter"
I've reached out to 650-700yards with the 30-06 but I'm thinking about going with a wildcat caliber for super long range (1000yards). I need to get my gunsmithing classes started again.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got the short barreled 300blackout ar for the sub 200 yard work. I'm thinking about building the new one into a 50 beauwolf or a 458socom for a "hard hitter"
I've reached out to 650-700yards with the 30-06 but I'm thinking about going with a wildcat caliber for super long range (1000yards). I need to get my gunsmithing classes started again.

Almost became a gunsmith. Wound up in cars. Id lkve to build myself an ar. But ny is stupid. If i wanted an ar, id have to have a bone stock one or if i wanted to mod it (i would) id have to make the magazine unable to come out.... fuck thst

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Almost became a gunsmith. Wound up in cars. Id lkve to build myself an ar. But ny is stupid. If i wanted an ar, id have to have a bone stock one or if i wanted to mod it (i would) id have to make the magazine unable to come out.... fuck thst
That's because New York sucks.
No offence to anyone who lives there but yalls laws blow bigones.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I got a un-issued m48a number matching for the reach out and touch stuff with.
The ars need sighted in, 14.5", and a 16" midlength. Both BCM uppers with FA BCG.
Both set up with single stage LPKs on 3.5 wolf springs.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes they do, i hated living in pa, but i loved the gun laws. Only decent thing about ny is when i get my carry permit i can still get one in pa, and then between thoes two permits be able to carry in 38 states.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really need to stop procrastinating on getring my carry permit started

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You guys are making me want to run out and buy a gun. Fuck you guys, i cant get anything cool here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors