Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have really been thinking about my farming, I started because of the thought of growing good veggies, the challenge. It's a lot of work, but I have been working since I was 6 years old. I am thinking about building a 8th mile go cart track on my cleared 5 acres, there are a lot of go cart people in this neck of the woods. Might be a ton of fun! :giggle:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have really been thinking about my farming, I started because of the thought of growing good veggies, the challenge. It's a lot of work, but I have been working since I was 6 years old. I am thinking about building a 8th mile go cart track on my cleared 5 acres, there are a lot of go cart people in this neck of the woods. Might be a ton of fun! :giggle:
Sounds like a blast!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bet you'd LOVE that!! Set up a veggie stand for the parents, bet you make a ton with that too!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man for whatever reason I feel like I have had the absolute shit knocked out of me.
Hurt, feel run down kinda shaky.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Secound day went well. Barely spent any time in the dealership. Im gunna like this job. Also found out today that when we move into the new building im getting a freakin office. A small one (very small. Basicly just big enought for a desk lol) but still thats cool as shit to me.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya' said you got sun burned. If you start getting the "heaves" get your ass to a doctor. I have had sun stroke before that can kill your ass. :zombie:
Staying out of the sun today.
Indoors. ac and hydration.

I think I might end back up in the hospital it almost feel like I am trying to pass a gallstone again.
If I start puking I will know the answer and not pass go or collect 200 and get my ass there.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Staying out of the sun today.
Indoors. ac and hydration.

I think I might end back up in the hospital it almost feel like I am trying to pass a gallstone again.
If I start puking I will know the answer and not pass go or collect 200 and get my ass there.
Please put ice in a Ziploc. On the back of your neck at least. Better/ Run cold water in the bath tub. I have been there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors