Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_mww6n6N8yN1r7dgeuo1_500_zps4636700b.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK maybe when I get my g2 this week.
Just something about how hot even stubble is and not letting water evaporate.
I run hot like low grade fever hot anyways, add in fatting up and old with hot weather is like fuel on fire.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can barely keep my eyes open and this stupid dogoutsode wont shut up. Want to run it over. Mostly the bitch thst owns the yapper. And im hoping for juice tomorrow it came today, but my aunt had no freakin clue it was for me so i wont see it till afterwork tomorrow :facepalm:

So on that bombshell goodnight

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh the peaceful sound of gunfire
range time today went freakin awsome.
Also stopped at a girl from works house. That also went well. Until her pitbull decided he MUST be in my lap. Then all hell was rained down on him by "mom" for being up on me, even though I am used to it.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Have a great day too, LW:)

We just wanted to reply to @Whiskey, @pete67, @Breazy_Com, @Markw4mms, @Boattlebot, @always9988, @Huckleberried, @itsmenotyou, @celticluvr, @boriqua75, and of course... this reply was taken directly from @Whiskey's well-wishes - so, a special hello to you, hon - from Liz and I. :wave:

It turns out that we were correct... the loveseat that we spotted on the delivery was ours two weeks ago, and the delivery drivers said it wasn't ours - and, it WAS.

So, on this coming Thursday, our end tables, loveseat, coffee table, and entertainment center is FINALLY being delivered.

The ******* sofa: two more weeks. We've got that nifty wireless security system to install, and the previous owners had security cameras installed on the garden walkway and grape arbor, so my work is cut out for me to connect these to the wireless system to have monitoring via TV, and computer.

The money from the home sale may enable me to get a Bose cylindrical radiator PA system with two subs; I've already got a headset mic, a stereo send from my Cube EX (which will be my stage monitor), and for those gigs that call for precise vocals:

A gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser mic, as the Bose system has phantom power to power the condenser...

Ordering a waterproof cover for my power chair, class I hitch and chair carrier/ramp.

Liz and I are in dreamland. Busy as hell, getting medical care straight... life is looking good :shades:.

Our love goes out to @Whiskey's Corner. :wave:

LW & Liz :hug:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We just wanted to reply to @Whiskey, @pete67, @Breazy_Com, @Markw4mms, @Boattlebot, @always9988, @Huckleberried, @itsmenotyou, @celticluvr, @boriqua75, and of course... this reply was taken directly from @Whiskey's well-wishes - so, a special hello to you, hon - from Liz and I. :wave:

It turns out that we were correct... the loveseat that we spotted on the delivery was ours two weeks ago, and the delivery drivers said it wasn't ours - and, it WAS.

So, on this coming Thursday, our end tables, loveseat, coffee table, and entertainment center is FINALLY being delivered.

The ******* sofa: two more weeks. We've got that nifty wireless security system to install, and the previous owners had security cameras installed on the garden walkway and grape arbor, so my work is cut out for me to connect these to the wireless system to have monitoring via TV, and computer.

The money from the home sale may enable me to get a Bose cylindrical radiator PA system with two subs; I've already got a headset mic, a stereo send from my Cube EX (which will be my stage monitor), and for those gigs that call for precise vocals:

A gold-sputtered diaphragm condenser mic, as the Bose system has phantom power to power the condenser...

Ordering a waterproof cover for my power chair, class I hitch and chair carrier/ramp.

Liz and I are in dreamland. Busy as hell, getting medical care straight... life is looking good :shades:.

Our love goes out to @Whiskey's Corner. :wave:

LW & Liz :hug:
Hiya LW! Good to see you again! Glad to see things are looking up for you both!

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao! It's an awesome day. We FINALLY hired a new office manager so after training HIM (ya, a guy! Less drama since gals seem to carry a crap load) I get my damn life back! Longest two months ever! My personality isn't made sitting behind a computer day in and day out

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors