Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
06E68FE2-D021-48E3-8CAF-64B0E2767D8F_zpsz6ppxcpc.jpg

9A3BF9A6-4A04-4EE8-B4EC-74B0D172C5FA_zpsayysd4zc.jpg

My cat Pia wanted to say hello. She's my awesome buddy. She drove from Seattle to Louisville with me. 5 days in an Infiniti G35. The whole time she sat on the passenger seat and purred. It was an adventure. Her 7th birthday is on Halloween.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see that!:cloud::cloud::giggle:
BTW, you're lucky to have a cat that likes to ride in a car, most really freak out, or get car sick.
For the first 8 hours all she did was cry because she thought we were going to the vet. Then she realized we now live in a car and was fine. She had her litter box on the front passenger side floor and food and water in the rear seat footwell. She got snuck into a hotel room every night. That was fun, playing "find the kitty" every morning before checkout. Lol.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey crew!.

GAH miserable night last night trying to get comfy with the slightly baked tops of the hands. Thank god for aloe gel in the fridge.

So mom's employer has a fucky notion on what ac is. It gets turned off on the weekend and after 5pm so the coolest on a 75 degree day it gets 80-85 in there. Above that and 85 is mild cold and comfy (NOT), she got a fan for her cube and forgot all about it this morning. Not that she could have juggled it on top of her normal daily loadout.
SO being the son that I am I bounced up at 6am and noticed it sitting there. Hoped in the shower and went on a trek. 75 at 630 was cool until I hit the train that had fuck all for ac. Dat asshole to elbow tube of fuckery was 90. So I sat there blowing out my deodorant sweating like a hose was on me. Others got to bask in my essence, by the time I got to downtown I was soaked head to toe, and delivered the fan.

The ride back was cold enough to be enjoyable and not further braising in my own funk.
Picked up a few things for mom's bday since I could not with her in tow, they are small things but she needed and wanted them. Got her some cotton bandannas for when she is paddling on the river and a new giant sports bottle.

All and all not shabby. Got my nic and flavor order in, g2 on the way and new batteries. All is good.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey crew!.

GAH miserable night last night trying to get comfy with the slightly baked tops of the hands. Thank god for aloe gel in the fridge.

So mom's employer has a fucky notion on what ac is. It gets turned off on the weekend and after 5pm so the coolest on a 75 degree day it gets 80-85 in there. Above that and 85 is mild cold and comfy (NOT), she got a fan for her cube and forgot all about it this morning. Not that she could have juggled it on top of her normal daily loadout.
SO being the son that I am I bounced up at 6am and noticed it sitting there. Hoped in the shower and went on a trek. 75 at 630 was cool until I hit the train that had fuck all for ac. Dat asshole to elbow tube of fuckery was 90. So I sat there blowing out my deodorant sweating like a hose was on me. Others got to bask in my essence, by the time I got to downtown I was soaked head to toe, and delivered the fan.

The ride back was cold enough to be enjoyable and not further braising in my own funk.
Picked up a few things for mom's bday since I could not with her in tow, they are small things but she needed and wanted them. Got her some cotton bandannas for when she is paddling on the river and a new giant sports bottle.

All and all not shabby. Got my nic and flavor order in, g2 on the way and new batteries. All is good.
Sounds ok to me, not too bad a day:)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds ok to me, not too bad a day:)
LOL I could have wrung my shirt out two stops into the trip. One way downtown is 1.5 hours.
From here to the one hub no ac no air flow at all.
From the hub to two stops later was some relief.
Then was total suck verging on panic attack form being so packed in there and stifling miserable. If I was not on a time crunch I would have gotten off and caught another train but she had an appointment so it was suffer a bit.
Got cold pressed lime, guava, double kiwi, strawberry, golden pineapple and ginger ale coming. A few others just not giving a damn to go look.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Almost adopted a dog by way of liberation today.
Sorry having it leashed to a bike rack on hot bricks when it is 85 is just bullshit in direct sun. Would have busted the window on their nice douche ride if it was left in it.
Made it a point to use my sweaty angry looking size to my advantage, Kind of put the scared of DOG into him.
Made him consider being beaten down and placed roughly bare assed onto said oven hot bricks.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate abuse like that:huh:
When it is cooler and they can get out of the sun and hot red brick, and enough lead to move around. Hey if you want your buddy to walk away with someone else that is your problem.
No shade 85+ on red brick with not enough lead to move hardly and no shade with a shaved ass. Ya I am going to offer ya up the option of getting beat into the hot brick work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors