Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The slow braised beef turned out fucking awesome.
1 crock pot.
1 cut of tough shitty beef. Looked better than it cut.
half a pot of coffee.
Half the juice from a can of pineapple.
Some apple cider vinegar.
Some garlic, grated ginger and a chunk of tamerand.
Pepper, and a splash of soy sauce.

Low for 5 hours stirring when you feel like it.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds good too buddy
Needed to cook it, since my grilling disaster.
Grilled corn, the chicken kabobs turned out kind of meh.
The fruit skewers and cherry maters turned out better.
The squash and zuckini better.

Need to whip up a cucumber and celery salad.

Forgot the shitty grilled bread that went from shitty to awesome grilling it. Cubing it up to go under the braised beef.
Pita for the chicken

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Needed to cook it, since my grilling disaster.
Grilled corn, the chicken kabobs turned out kind of meh.
The fruit skewers and cherry maters turned out better.
The squash and zuckini better.

Need to whip up a cucumber and celery salad.

Forgot the shitty grilled bread that went from shitty to awesome grilling it. Cubing it up to go under the braised beef.
Pita for the chicken
Now I have drool dripping in my beard

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Time to log off, Have a great night guys!!!! Good night!:wave:
tumblr_o22blawr7R1ugp61po1_500_zps62gwcgnz.jpg
Good night Whiskey. Have a great evening and sleep well.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i spent the better part of my night looking into snowmobile turbos. Mostly becuase i ive think i could figure out a way to do thst to my bike after seeing a supercharged sr400. I first considered a supercharger, but id have to find a way to spin the damn thing. Then i thought, why not a turbo id just have to fuck with some pipes. So anyways.... im now laying in my bed got all showered up and im sweating my balls off. I might seruisly have to take another shower in the morning. But whatever. I gotta get some sleep becuase i gotta get up for work :xD::xD::bliss::xD::xD:

So on that bombshell, goodnight!​

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So i spent the better part of my night looking into snowmobile turbos. Mostly becuase i ive think i could figure out a way to do thst to my bike after seeing a supercharged sr400. I first considered a supercharger, but id have to find a way to spin the damn thing. Then i thought, why not a turbo id just have to fuck with some pipes. So anyways.... im now laying in my bed got all showered up and im sweating my balls off. I might seruisly have to take another shower in the morning. But whatever. I gotta get some sleep becuase i gotta get up for work :xD::xD::bliss::xD::xD:

Good night Boat. Good luck with your new job.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Good night Boat my friend knock em dead tomorrow buddy

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
E="Kevin H., post: 1239622, member: 3928"]Good luck with the new job![/QUOTE]
Thanks. Im defintly looking foward to it. Not looking foward to a wet ride but ill survive it. Atleast i dont feel like an idiot for buying that rain gear now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors