Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good but not a gas boy.
FYI DO NOT get the aussie shit. All of them missing the back vent.
Full open air holes+ gust of wind on a flare up and the shitty tongs of doom, missing half the hair on my arms and some first degree burns on my hands from finger nails to wrists.

Took the god damned thing back sweaty, smokey and scorched. They gave me some shit until I explained my hands were not fucking red naturally.
Chicken barely got done, no way to regulate the temp with that air flow. you had chice of wide open and wide fucking open.
Slim pickin's out here, everyone bought up most of the grills, this one even is a bit overboard for what I was wanting, but it will use our big propane tank, so that is a plus, and if power goes out we'll have something to cook on.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Slim pickin's out here, everyone bought up most of the grills, this one even is a bit overboard for what I was wanting, but it will use our big propane tank, so that is a plus, and if power goes out we'll have something to cook on.
Pfft don't mind me I am smokey and scorched and not in a very good mood.

A couple hours of prep work down the shitter.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I must be getting old or sick lol. Worked hard yesterday but didn't do anything hard today and I'm wiped out ! I hit the couch and was watching shark shows and I dozed off. Woke up and I feel run down and everything hurts lol. Think it's called getting old ! Well, have a good night everyone ! See ya in the am. Working nights this week :(:gaah:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I must be getting old or sick lol. Worked hard yesterday but didn't do anything hard today and I'm wiped out ! I hit the couch and was watching shark shows and I dozed off. Woke up and I feel run down and everything hurts lol. Think it's called getting old ! Well, have a good night everyone ! See ya in the am. Working nights this week :(:gaah:
Good night Breazy.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the grill they go:)
thumbnail_IMG_20160626_1734329071_zpsofqthfjm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors