Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Finished my last beer and the episode of brakeing bad and the bikes covered.

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Corner
tumblr_nyo8ceLgF01sijyd6o1_1280_zpsjsa8dm0s.jpg

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Twilight fall upon all souls
Darkening our skin and bone
Soon I’ll follow Prudence home
Until then, just let me chase this sun

Soon enough I'll go, a winters way
Soon enough though, not this day
Stay the winter, oh, one more day
Leave me to my child's play

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Lesson learned......Don't miss checking in or you will have a lot of catching up to do lol. So yesterday was one of those no coincidence days. Friend picked me up to go to the wake. Saw the serenity prayer in his car and found out he was in the program. Then found out two days ago his son ended up in the same program as my son 3000 miles away ! Took my friends son to ride bikes on the boardwalk and then to a meeting. On the way to the meeting I was "suggesting" someone he should talk to. Who's at the meeting? The guy I was telling him about. Who was speaking? The guy I was telling him about. Who else showed up at the meeting? One of the girls my son was messing around with. One of those wonder how and why it all happened days but it was a good one. Have a good day everyone ! Taking my friends son to a meeting and to ride bikes again. Trying to keep him busy and work with him some. At least it's a morning meeting and they have bagels lol. TTYL !

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning everyone ! Lesson learned......Don't miss checking in or you will have a lot of catching up to do lol. So yesterday was one of those no coincidence days. Friend picked me up to go to the wake. Saw the serenity prayer in his car and found out he was in the program. Then found out two days ago his son ended up in the same program as my son 3000 miles away ! Took my friends son to ride bikes on the boardwalk and then to a meeting. On the way to the meeting I was "suggesting" someone he should talk to. Who's at the meeting? The guy I was telling him about. Who was speaking? The guy I was telling him about. Who else showed up at the meeting? One of the girls my son was messing around with. One of those wonder how and why it all happened days but it was a good one. Have a good day everyone ! Taking my friends son to a meeting and to ride bikes again. Trying to keep him busy and work with him some. At least it's a morning meeting and they have bagels lol. TTYL !
Always a chance

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Breazy:coffee::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors