Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are clearing quite a few dead pines like this monster in the next few weeks
thumbnail_IMG_20160625_1645269491_zpseqhxhlit.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Howdy everyone, I'm at the farmers market, selling my tomatoes and scallions and tomato sandwich's and Cheerwine Soda. Nice turnout, after all the storms people are looking for fresh veg's and everybody likes tomato sandwich's! :D

HiYa Farmer Vapin my friend hope you do real good, what's Cheerwine soda buddy if you don't mind me asking?

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oil changes got rubber gloves, mechanix and a kevlar sleave (got burned by one to many toyotas) anything involving heat all gloves come off. A spark hit my gloves once and lit the damn things on fire

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But that still won't help your jet-lagged confusion any when you stumble off a flight in Stockholm and right into a line of Elvis impersonators doing burnouts in the General Lee, who all, at some unseen cue, start beating the shit out of each other

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long day, I'm home, my dogs are doing the dance for food, I have not had dinner either. I did sell 11 bushels of tomatoes today, made a few bucks.
I'm going to eat, feed the dogs, let them run loose after they eat, call them in to watch some TV with me and that's it. I am going to fish tomorrow and generally take it easy.
Sleep well all, see you tomorrow. :goodnight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors