Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Howdy everyone, I'm at the farmers market, selling my tomatoes and scallions and tomato sandwich's and Cheerwine Soda. Nice turnout, after all the storms people are looking for fresh veg's and everybody likes tomato sandwich's! :D

Good afternoon Vapin:coffee::wave: Hope you do well at the farmers market. The tomato sandwiches sound great:)

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Doing sway bar links on the truck today. So far I have the old ones melted off (yep they are plastic. No wonder they busted) and the sway bar removed. Deciding if it will be easier to put the links on the bar then reinstall it or reinstall then put the links on. I'm honesty thinking the second will be easier but I don't know shit

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doing sway bar links on the truck today. So far I have the old ones melted off (yep they are plastic. No wonder they busted) and the sway bar removed. Deciding if it will be easier to put the links on the bar then reinstall it or reinstall then put the links on. I'm honesty thinking the second will be easier but I don't know shit

Hiya Itsme:wave:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
b92e206823ddf1e49786d1cc46e13cb8.jpg
The tops of the links (bottoms in the picture) both snapped. The tops in the picture is where I melted them to make removal so much easier on myself

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Always fun doing links. I rember i had to cut mine in half on the mustang when i went to lower it. But wound up with new shocks in the back and new links up front all becuase i wanted a slight cosmetic upgrade lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors