Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have a great night everyone, Good night!!:wave:
tumblr_n8c11xAqtO1tp9z0lo1_500_zpssbzfqtdl.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BUSY day.
Got my rifles back, that is such a weight lifted and good to have them back home.
New portable grill, getting broken in tomorrow with new tools. Beef, walla walla sweet onion and mushroom skewers. Chicken peach and pineapple. Corn on the cob and taters and roasted garlic.
Lunch stuffed us silly. Middle eastern place, the dude cooks with love. HOLY fuck it is good, he brought us out 2 samples to try of new recipes. One was a lentil and rice dish with the baba ganoush was sinful as hell.
The baklava.. fresh homemade phillo, honey from his personal hives, and I loathe nuts in stuff esp walnuts. BUT fuck me that was the best baklava, you get the walnut pistacho blend with just a kiss of cardamon and cinnamon (the warm sexy silky cinnamon that tastes like brown sugar that has been slightly nudged over the edge) and the honey... OMG the honey.. like fresh field of flowers but in your mouth.

SOOO full, kinda snoozy debating coffee or a nap then coffee.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Long day, I'm home, my dogs are doing the dance for food, I have not had dinner either. I did sell 11 bushels of tomatoes today, made a few bucks.
I'm going to eat, feed the dogs, let them run loose after they eat, call them in to watch some TV with me and that's it. I am going to fish tomorrow and generally take it easy.
Sleep well all, see you tomorrow. :goodnight:
Good Night Vapin my friend and good luck fishing tomorrow buddy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
BUSY day.
Got my rifles back, that is such a weight lifted and good to have them back home.
New portable grill, getting broken in tomorrow with new tools. Beef, walla walla sweet onion and mushroom skewers. Chicken peach and pineapple. Corn on the cob and taters and roasted garlic.
Lunch stuffed us silly. Middle eastern place, the dude cooks with love. HOLY fuck it is good, he brought us out 2 samples to try of new recipes. One was a lentil and rice dish with the baba ganoush was sinful as hell.
The baklava.. fresh homemade phillo, honey from his personal hives, and I loathe nuts in stuff esp walnuts. BUT fuck me that was the best baklava, you get the walnut pistacho blend with just a kiss of cardamon and cinnamon (the warm sexy silky cinnamon that tastes like brown sugar that has been slightly nudged over the edge) and the honey... OMG the honey.. like fresh field of flowers but in your mouth.

Hi Nasty my friend now you're making me hungry, it all sounds so good buddy

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Long day, I'm home, my dogs are doing the dance for food, I have not had dinner either. I did sell 11 bushels of tomatoes today, made a few bucks.
I'm going to eat, feed the dogs, let them run loose after they eat, call them in to watch some TV with me and that's it. I am going to fish tomorrow and generally take it easy.
Sleep well all, see you tomorrow. :goodnight:
Good night Vapin. Rest well my friend.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BUSY day.

Good evening Nasty:wave:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1970 TV. Shows. Blacks always in the back of the Police car. Shit dont change. This kid was mexican. American at birth. Katrina sent us the rats. Blacks can stay Thugs got to go.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

This made my mouth water. Sounds so good!

@itsmenotyou how'd your hair/scalp turn out?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I fuckin am bro. This kid did my lawn helped me put motors in frames and well on the way to being a motorcycle owner. This just kills me
Its a fucked up world we inhabbit and unfortunately there is no awnser to a question forgotten long ago.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This made my mouth water. Sounds so good!

@itsmenotyou how'd your hair/scalp turn out?
The baklava was transendiant and oral orgasmic.
I had a lamb swarma with creamy garlic sauce. (I could sit and eat the sauce by the plate if not careful, his it just olive oil garlic and egg whites. OH so bad for belching and breath but oh so good.) the floral honey cut it correctly without being cloying.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1970 TV. Shows. Blacks always in the back of the Police car. Shit dont change. This kid was mexican. American at birth. Katrina sent us the rats. Blacks can stay Thugs got to go.
Took about 15 years for me to go to the rose fest. Because of shit like this.
Before that I had just left with the new wife and step daughter and not more than 5 minutes later a young family going to their first the father was struck in the head from a stray round from a shit bag fight 2 blocks away.

The only answer is be armed, and keep thy head on a swivel.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going to leave you before I hurt my ranking here. Can't go anywhere so I. Will beat this fuckin Fender bass & hope God will stop this rage inside me. Let the bodies hit the floor.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went out to eat again. Gave up on the summer bod just trying to keep the shape I barely have at this point. Calamari in white wine sauce and loaded nachos and I'm a stuffed happy sleepy always

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's what I keep saying but round doesn't look all that great in
Thank god I don;t have to worry about that.
I rock the fuck out of flip flops, cane, fat old dude shirts, fat old dude shorts.

Fuck people if they can't hack it....
So in the grocery store last night I pulled the grumpy old man thing on a couple of anchor babies tear assing like it was a play ground. The beast I mean mother tried to say something but I out grumped her into submission.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You need to waer a go pro to walmart and just let her rip. Id watch the fuck out of that vid

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Same here

Nasty, really. Wear a fucking go pro i want to see some of this shit

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL got my mother to ditch her filter today.. HOLY shit I was dying.
"fuck that motherfucker!" slows down 5mph under the limit.
"honey that is about fucked!Ass whoopings are in order." to some woman with a demon crotch spawn.
Its genetic... your mom rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors