Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only thing I get fingerprints on are beer cans willing Women & Food. Get labor elsewhere.
Hey i never said anything but i might hit you up. For all you know that means a 6 pack for you, and some time with the bender for me lol i aint havin anyone else do something i can do. I just do t have a bender and a decent ones big money

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey i never said anything but i might hit you up. For all you know that means a 6 pack for you, and some time with the bender for me lol i aint havin anyone else do something i can do. I just do t have a bender and a decent ones big money
The equipment here is fine for that. It's Manual, so don't expect to push a button and Playboy Bunnys to appear.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright, sleep time.

But like i said, its gunna be a very technical build. Tanks gunna be wild. Got ideas for the fender too :cool:

And on that bombshell, goodnight!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manual is best for this imo. The tank will need multiple exact bends of a degree yet to be determined.
The 750 Honda is most beautified motor to fit a chopper frame. I done Mucho of them. Sittin 26 inches off the ground is just high enough to let a Babe sit on your lap. I got no pics I won't get my ass chewed out for. I let scantly clad Women sit on my bikes as an artistic expression. Ain't going to get into trouble.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't keep pictures of my wife or child displayed. Reminders of what I can't bear to loose. My mind is the cruelest of it all. Hides waiting for a brief moment, then rips my heart out again. damnit.:(:cry:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
100 thousand dollar Tractor, large car , is worthless without a good woman Navigator to tell it where to go. It all fell apart when she died. So did I. damnit.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This happens now & then. Most of the time i can control it. The truck & bikes are hardware. The wife I can't get over no matter how much I try.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning guys:wave:
tumblr_nixbu04KRR1tl40pfo1_1280_zps0zriwr8c.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best part of being fool is beyond the border. Maintain. Just maintain. Mellow as a puppy, but damn this still hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors