Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Maybe being late everyday this week has proved to them that I'm done. That and leaving a note on every computer saying my last days the 19th lol.

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They had a black lives matter protest march in Louisville yesterday. They expected a huge crowd. There were extra officers on duty, etc. 25 people showed. 14 of them were the organizers.

There was also a NASCAR race here in Kentucky yesterday.

Never underestimate the drawing power of NASCAR.

Hehehe

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hooked trailer to electric bicycle. Went grocery shopping. Loaded food into trailer. Cops come at me with hands on guns. I wear shoulder holster. Lanyard with GUN permit & ID under 10.00 Dead Terminate adios. Forever. Do the math. :cool::bliss:.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attention Fiesta employees. Old man wearing reflective vest sitting on cases of Sprite. Do not help his old ass, his gun is bigger than mine. That is all. rotfl

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just observe & report. Ass hats waited for me to put all my groceries in the cart before fuckin with me. Lazy Bastards.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a2da69b02bcefcca631c0d5991d8e084.jpg
4cd739a09f36f2a55c85ca3c4ad5ee65.jpg
65c3cd95ff22164245d31d2168773211.jpg
cb20586c66956483c9061c96ed7a2b04.jpg

This was the past week since I live in mass they are already screwing us even more than most of the nation the only other state is Texas
a67616e19a9f625da131d043e0bf7d8e.jpg

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so how do you all steep juice you made it got that was fresh? I have a few ways, but always like to hear how others handle it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just give the fuck up. Girls that say their boys, boys that say their girls, some that don't know which. I got 5 years left tops, less if I'm lucky. :confused::headbang:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so how do you all steep juice you made it got that was fresh? I have a few ways, but always like to hear how others handle it.
I don't steep anything really. I end up not getting to it right away anyway for the most part. At most if I try it and don't like it as much it's caps off for a day or two then it's usually fine. Otherwise it just sits til I'm ready for it.

For my diy I did hot water bath for ten minutes just to thin the vg and mix it well, otherwise didn't do anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors