Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well just finished a little while ago helping my dog Bella deliver a total of 6 puppies. 5 of them survived. I'll post some pics later on after I attempt some sleep. They are too precious.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Good morning, Midknight.:wave::coffee: Congrats on the new pups, but sorry about the one that didn't make it.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Mark,SG & LW!!!
The place is looking nice LW
Where to, SG??
How was work, Mark?
tumblr_no2slxXn3r1qcxyrro1_1280_zpstosebnbv.jpg
Good mornin Whiskey:coffee::wave: Hope your day is a good one.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well just finished a little while ago helping my dog Bella deliver a total of 6 puppies. 5 of them survived. I'll post some pics later on after I attempt some sleep. They are too precious.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Good mornin /Good night Midknight:coffee::wave: Congrats on the pups. Sorry about the one you lost.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing that sucks about the house, is there are no electronics. No internet, no TV, not even a radio..lol. Not many people break in to steal your couch. I would have to add those things, I really couldn't survive without my Xbox One and TV, at the minimum.

And a panini press. I would absolutely die without one..and a coffee machine. And a fish tank. And my cat.

On the plus side, there is a 60's era Vespa in the shed that probably hasn't seen the road in 25 years. I used to ride it when I was a kid.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Only thing that sucks about the house, is there are no electronics. No internet, no TV, not even a radio..lol. Not many people break in to steal your couch. I would have to add those things, I really couldn't survive without my Xbox One and TV, at the minimum.

And a panini press. I would absolutely die without one..and a coffee machine. And a fish tank. And my cat.

On the plus side, there is a 60's era Vespa in the shed that probably hasn't seen the road in 25 years. I used to ride it when I was a kid.
You would really need some electronics.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You mean a REAL get away in other words :teehee:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You would really need some electronics.
Yeah, Key West is not too far down the road and I believe there is a Best Buy there.
Morning, morning, morning, to make up some.:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Have panini press, will travel... ~5hr ride
blackvertshift.gif
I've got to stop at Jacksonville to get the boat. It's at Boat Tree on the Intracoastal. Put in there and cruise down.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Take me with you and ill get thay vespa running for yea. Faid trade :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors