Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail:bliss:
thumbnail_IMG_20160713_1243364491_zpstkmbvjgp.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I find it amazing how each year it seems to get hotter than the year before, global warming is for real.
One of these days we'll need those aluminum space suits, or whatever those are made of. It's just outrageous. We did have it worse about 3 summers ago. I was still a smoker then, and I have no idea how I tolerated my breaks and lunches outside. JUST TO SMOKE. Just goofy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you would be able to get them with A/C, I'm in!
Oh how awesome would that be? The fortune we could say on electric bills! I'm scared to death to get my next one. I just peeked at the weather temps. It's 93/107 right now, 60% humidity. I can't understand how my pup would rather be outside in this and a double coat.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh how awesome would that be? The fortune we could say on electric bills! I'm scared to death to get my next one. I just peeked at the weather temps. It's 93/107 right now, 60% humidity. I can't understand how my pup would rather be outside in this and a double coat.
Mine are like that too , they go out and instantly lay down because its so hot, yet they'd rather be out there in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors