Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Kev, Signin' off now Have a good night everyone:wave:
tumblr_nhu2awvc721tz6u7go1_500_zpsajkv6xvr.jpg
Good night Whiskey my dear friend rest well<3<3

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
HiYa Huck my dear friend hows things
Doin' ok Jimi. Hoping you're feeling even "mo better" today, than yesterday. Bosco's having a rough day, so keeping close watch on him.
Got a better pic of Bella and the puppies.
That's just too precious! Such sweet little babies. She looks a like she's being a good mom to them.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doin' ok Jimi. Hoping you're feeling even "mo better" today, than yesterday. Bosco's having a rough day, so keeping close watch on him.

That's just too precious! Such sweet little babies. She looks a like she's being a good mom to them.
She really is, she is camped on my side of the bed. She is definitely MY dog LOL.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, Key West is not too far down the road and I believe there is a Best Buy there.

I've got to stop at Jacksonville to get the boat. It's at Boat Tree on the Intracoastal. Put in there and cruise down.
I might be down there. I have to go Monday to Boca for three weeks for work. I might just drive down there to see @kwtony I think it's a long drive though like 5 hours. I'll see

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Put a beefy staggered fused clapton in my avacodo. Had issues with shorting but it wasent the coil. Compleatly disasembled and cleaned. Fixed it. Ill try and get some tiny coil in it eventually to save juice but for a while im going to enjoy having juice

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now all im missing is wire so i can get back to my building.... wonder how well i can set up a build station in the sleeper od a truck

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok maby i dodnt fix my avacodo. Im stumped on this one, gunna chill at the vape store for a bit to,orrow, ill just bring it and let them mess with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors