Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday. We got back at 6:05pm and Sue didn't feel the best. I had to help her get around so I was busy. The pain went away about an hour ago. The doctor told us she is looking at knee replacement. Thank you all for your thought and prayers, family.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday. We got back at 6:05pm and Sue didn't feel the best. I had to help her get around so I was busy. The pain went away about an hour ago. The doctor told us she is looking at knee replacement. Thank you all for your thought and prayers, family.
Glad to hear Sue's pain has eased off some, Pete. Here's hoping her surgery goes well when she gets it scheduled. Continued prayers going out for you both.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning vaping with my coffee<3
thumbnail_IMG_20160714_080047732_HDR1_zpspae93iat.jpg

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Corner:coffee:

I damn sure hope knee replacement works better than shoulder replacement. I have maybe 50% of mine. It is not getting better.
My father had both his knee's replaced, and he thought it was a near miracle. He hates medical proceedures with a passion. He's 74, 6'1 and 300+lbs, and they motivate his fat ass quite nicely. Only bitches that they ache when it's cold (in NJ), usually wrenching on his Z/28 convertible out in the garage.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Corner:coffee:

My father had both his knee's replaced, and he thought it was a near miracle. He hates medical proceedures with a passion. He's 74, 6'1 and 300+lbs, and they motivate his fat ass quite nicely. Only bitches that they ache when it's cold (in NJ), usually wrenching on his Z/28 convertible out in the garage.
Good mornin Rat:coffee::wave:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
morning folks. Busy day again. Hope everyone is keeping well!

I am suspending thoughts of moving for now. Found out yesterday I will begin prep for a surgical procedure starting August 1. Probably going to be the most painful thing I've ever experienced, so they say. Given my past, I have my doubts...lol.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
morning folks. Busy day again. Hope everyone is keeping well!

I am suspending thoughts of moving for now. Found out yesterday I will begin prep for a surgical procedure starting August 1. Probably going to be the most painful thing I've ever experienced, so they say. Given my past, I have my doubts...lol.
Good afternoon SG:wave: You will be in our thoughts and prayers my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors