Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This summer has been a killer. I am doing better now that I quit taking those med, they gave me new ones and so far no problems yet, it's been 2 days now. How are you and Brenda doing?
That's great news, Jimi! Brenda and I are doing well. She took a fall in the shower the other night but seems to be ok. I'm keeping an eye on her just in case though.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's great news, Jimi! Brenda and I are doing well. She took a fall in the shower the other night but seems to be ok. I'm keeping an eye on her just in case though.
Thanks Mark. That's not good can you put those peel and stick traction pads on the shower follr buddy?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night folks!!!:wave:
tumblr_o0owylhZlE1ru7xafo1_500_zpshyouz1by.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I personally know one scumbag that has a multi year lease on a prison cell for shit like that. He worked with me at mci.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone that thinks I'm a hard ass wait till you come home from work after a 16 hour day to a house that all that is left is the paint on the walls. Then you will understand. :cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just read the funniest thing ever. Yes its fallout related but still.

Vault 70:All jumpsuit extruders fail after six months. Most of the inhabitants were Mormons.

So basicly after 6 months, anout 1000 nude mormons :giggle::giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors