Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The dogs are happy, running all over the place outside now, it's still hot here but very overcast and cloudy, maybe rain, I'm going to hit the river shortly, really wakes me up and if the dogs want a dip, it's OK with me! :D
Sounds like paradise! We have a 60% chance of rain. I'm waiting. :wait: It's 88 here. h.i. at 100 even.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't control a real bike now. Breaks my heart, but I face facts.
I seriously contemplated the 2015 Busa sitting behind this bike. 2015 black, same price. Then I thought I'm more about handling. Decision was pretty easy at that point.
Busa likes a straight line. Little to fat for corners.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not what you mean...but the Polaris "Slingshot" has mine and Mattie's attention.
Only thing i dont like about them is in ny you have to wesr s helmet with a slingshot becuase there classified as a bike. Even tho it has a steering wheel.... their really cool looking tho.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Only thing i dont like about them is in ny you have to wesr s helmet with a slingshot becuase there classified as a bike. Even tho it has a steering wheel.... their really cool looking tho.
Ever see one that has been driven all day? the entire cockpit catches whatever it drives into. The is no face or head protection with those. I would wear something along the lines of a Bell Pit Boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors