Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Corner
tumblr_o3bwzelEl41ukxhdgo1_1280_zpsyxuhz15e.jpg
Good mornin Whiskey:coffee::wave:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure it will be a "good" day. More like a difficult one.

My sister is heading back to NY this coming Tuesday to talk with our parents. They are getting up in years, my Dad has had both hips replaced due to lingering issues from his time in Vietnam, my Mom is in the beginning stages of Alzheimer's. They have hinted at wanting to leave NY. I never thought I would see the day. They know I won't go back to NY, not a chance. My sister is going to try to convince them to move here, sell the house in NY and be closer to family. I hope they do. My relationship with my parents has been strained at times, but it has never been to the point where one felt the other was a lost cause, though I have been very close to being one at times in my life.

Today we will be going over talking points and the pros and cons of them moving.

It's hard to face the mortality of the people you love.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If ya find out........Please let us know. I have purchased a couple of things in the past from ecig.com ( in Texas ).......If that's the place???......then I'll make sure that I steer clear of em' !
All I can say is that a screen popped up wanting age verfication. S.s.# & stuff like that. I saw it was bogus & did not hang around to find out their address. Im old not stupid. I had already given my c.c. #. They already screwed me.

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anhthing can always be made better. Its a cool looking bike. Saw a few at the bike places ive hung sround lately. I dont know how you deal with thst giant tank hump but to each his own. Personally, id do sometjing with thoes mirrors.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When you get one, let me know how you mod it!
If i was going to get a sport bike, thats not the one i would get.

Off the top of my head id probably, remove the mirrors, replace more stuff with carbon fiber, reduce wieght as much as posible and without knowing alot about that perticular motor, id probably go aftermarket ecu to get the most potential out of that motor with properly matching exhuast, and intake for most flow.

What ever body pannles left that were not carbon, id probably do in green to mstch the wheels.

But thsts just me

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did i mention thats an unlimited budget list?

If i went out and bought a new bike right now id go to my local harley place and see if they still had that sportster 1200 custom they had when i stoped by for 12k thing was sweet

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been riding for 25 years. I am pretty well versed in the mechanics of aggressive riding and sport bikes in general. I'm taking the bike to a local suspension tuner for a full telemetry work up and tune. Same guy that does my Ducati 998S, Honda 1000RR and my Honda RC51. This in my only bike that isn't red. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors