Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had double hernia surgery on the 1st of June and I am doing great now. All recovered and back up to speed.
I was wondering where you'd been. Glad to see ya Mykline!
I have been in the river twice today, it's crazy hot.
If I had the access you have, I'd have a chair parked in a shallow spot and park.
you could literally rent two 4 bedroom houses here for less than the rent of that apartment..lol
This is very true.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
On the Mo' Puter... Yakka-di-yakka-da-ha-ha (words you sing when you don't know the lyrics to a song :tantrum:). Liz is doing better, today. As for I, gratitude is the word of the day. She's such a love, but yesterday took me back to memories of my ex-wife:

"Good morning, @$$**** - ya takin' the kids to school, or what?"

I would reply, "If this was a breakfast question, my answer would be - TO GO!"

I'm glad to be rid of that one. Eighteen years of functionally-alcoholic HELL. Strangely, I still pray for her - so that she'll finally sober up. The kids (now adults) - would be happier, to say the very least. Right now, we're vaping Vapor Source's (Southern CO) Melon Bash - imagine watermelon, cantaloupe, and honey... mmmmmmmmmmmmm... so GOOD!

It is a VERY nice day. The house is shaping up nicely. We've got some pit bull breeders next door from Texas, but we've had to straighten them out. No problems whatsoever. Compared to where we used to live, it is PARADISE.

Time to fill out some paperwork. To all here at "@Whiskey's West," have a great evening.

LW & Liz :hug:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the Mo' Puter... Yakka-di-yakka-da-ha-ha (words you sing when you don't know the lyrics to a song :tantrum:). Liz is doing better, today. As for I, gratitude is the word of the day. She's such a love, but yesterday took me back to memories of my ex-wife:

"Good morning, @$$**** - ya takin' the kids to school, or what?"

I would reply, "If this was a breakfast question, my answer would be - TO GO!"

I'm glad to be rid of that one. Eighteen years of functionally-alcoholic HELL. Strangely, I still pray for her - so that she'll finally sober up. The kids (now adults) - would be happier, to say the very least. Right now, we're vaping Vapor Source's (Southern CO) Melon Bash - imagine watermelon, cantaloupe, and honey... mmmmmmmmmmmmm... so GOOD!

It is a VERY nice day. The house is shaping up nicely. We've got some pit bull breeders next door from Texas, but we've had to straighten them out. No problems whatsoever. Compared to where we used to live, it is PARADISE.

Time to fill out some paperwork. To all here at "@Whiskey's West," have a great evening.

LW & Liz :hug:
Glad the house is seeming like home now for you both, take time to count blessings<3

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Take care everyone:wave:
tumblr_mjo25uFurQ1s8ncj1o1_1280_zps46fd6f93.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am staying inside except to take the dogs out. It's just to hot to be out at all:cuss2::p
I fully agree with that. My issue is getting her to come back in. She's just loving it out there in the yard for some reason. I'm taking her on PM walks, AM, depending on the heat in the sidewalks, but I just don't see how she does it out there.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I fully agree with that. My issue is getting her to come back in. She's just loving it out there in the yard for some reason. I'm taking her on PM walks, AM, depending on the heat in the sidewalks, but I just don't see how she does it out there.
I know what you mean. My dogs will go out and lay in the sun for about ten minutes and their tongues hanging out. It just doesn't make any since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors