Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man. Sadness right now. Sister tells me Mom is about 90 pounds now, Dad can hardly breathe and they won't ever leave NY. So. I am going to move back. I have to get my ducks in a row first. Probably next month. I will get a nice apartment somewhere close, probably South Hampton, and be there for them daily. I could go back to the house but selling it is on the horizon and they want to get a condo. I'm also too old to live with my parents. Lol. I wish they would leave NY but I knew that was coming. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew, even though Dad seemed receptive to the idea. He's a life long NY'er. I've lived everywhere. He's set in his ways. He has a routine and at his age (69 in August) that's important to him. I'm an anchor tossed in a torrent. I don't need roots. I don't need a stable footing to live. Some do. He's the most grounded person I've ever met and the absolute best man I've ever known. I can't sit by and let their twilight years be as lonely as they are.

Sue is going to do travel nursing in NY and travel between KY and NY. She will stay at my place when she's in NY.

Sorry for the wall of text but I just need to let this out. I'm not very connected to anyone out in the world.
I don't put them in a box of my lifes failures. Sometimes help comes from corners of your life. Stop, sit down & catch yourself. Think about you first. Your not superman anymore. If you need advice, i have been there. Pm or whatever.

IDJoel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks Joel. I can't say I don't want to go home, I miss the ocean so much. It's just so much time has been spent away and NY holds a lot of ghosts and bad memories for me.
I've got no answers for you my friend and I don't think there is a "right" or "wrong." Only look into what you need to do to keep yourself at peace. I imagine your parents knew why you needed to leave in the first place; and why you should/shouldn't return.
I hope you and your sister (and the rest of your families) can find comfort in one another and grow closer in this difficult time.
You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't put them in a box of my lifes failures. Sometimes help comes from corners of your life. Stop, sit down & catch yourself. Think about you first. Your not superman anymore. If you need advice, i have been there. Pm or whatever.[/QU
Morning Saddle my friend glad to see you are surviving the heat down there buddy. How ya doing?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I keep getting calls from Armenia on one of my burner numbers and its just people screaming?

Anyone speak armenian and want to make an international call?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, you vape upwards of 450ml per pay period?
No, but i also dont know if ill be getting paid during training or not untill im driving. Im fine eiather way but it will be getting stretched if i dont get paid till im driving

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No, but i also dont know if ill be getting paid during training or not untill im driving. Im fine eiather way but it will be getting stretched if i dont get paid till im driving
Ok, you said you "Hope" you do...that implies that there is a distinct chance you will run out in less than a month. That was the source of my curiosity/concern.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Rat my friend I see you lurking, hows it going buddy

Heya Jimi.
Sorry I missed ya, I'm in and out sporadically throughout the day these days. My northern sales guys seem to want to sell my southern inventory, instead of the northern preferred stuff that was brought in for them.
I'm chuggin along, without any excitement to extol about.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, you said you "Hope" you do...that implies that there is a distinct chance you will run out in less than a month. That was the source of my curiosity/concern.
When i was getting paid regularly, i would go throught about 200mls every 2 weeks and that was cutting it close. When i got my drippers running full bore, i can blow through juice. Im drippin a little now to mix the flavors up but ive been useing my tiny coil in my avacodo to save on juice but im a dripper. Tanks just dont do it for me. Atleast not that kind of setup.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can't change nothing, don't know her kids. WTF. Everything I love dies. Am I Hitler or some shit? I don't feel like it. WTF.
No, you're a good man, and one of the strongest people I've come across. I'm just so sorry about your friend. :hug:
I hate every thing now. Fuckers got everything now. Ftw. It's not fair. Fight me coward. Fight me.
Let it out. He can take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors