Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So why occasionally when I click a Like, I get a window pop up asking, Are you sure you want to Like this post?

Yeah, I've wondered about that.
I've not seen this at all, how odd. Can one of you screenshot that if you see it again??
Questionable judgement?
25r30wi.gif

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Afternoon all. Not a good weekend for me. Looks like I have an ear infection, and I can barely hear anything out of it....(some husbands would think that it's not that bad of a thing to have:teehee:). My brother is back in the hospital again, with the same problems that he had a couple of months ago (stomach, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, can't keep food or liquids down). He had a fall in the bathroom yesterday, and his landlord's had to call an ambulance. I was @ the hospital for a few hours last night, and will go up there later. He is in medical ICU right now. Working on getting him to tell us/or have a Dr. tell us what's really going on with him.....since he won't tell anyone. It's probably serious, and he's stubborn about letting any of us know (and Thanks to HIPPA laws, Dr. won't tell us). Not going to say the words "Wh..'s N.xt?"........cuz' I don't think that I want to know. Hope y'all are doing well today! :) HOT, HUMID,......and in the 90's here today:eek:.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Afternoon all. Not a good weekend for me. Looks like I have an ear infection, and I can barely hear anything out of it....(some husbands would think that it's not that bad of a thing to have:teehee:). My brother is back in the hospital again, with the same problems that he had a couple of months ago (stomach, nausea, vomiting, dehydration, can't keep food or liquids down). He had a fall in the bathroom yesterday, and his landlord's had to call an ambulance. I was @ the hospital for a few hours last night, and will go up there later. He is in medical ICU right now. Working on getting him to tell us/or have a Dr. tell us what's really going on with him.....since he won't tell anyone. It's probably serious, and he's stubborn about letting any of us know (and Thanks to HIPPA laws, Dr. won't tell us). Not going to say the words "Wh..'s N.xt?"........cuz' I don't think that I want to know. Hope y'all are doing well today! :) HOT, HUMID,......and in the 90's here today:eek:.
Sorry to hear that Kevin my friend, what ever it is I hope it cures up soon. he is in my thoughts and prayers buddy,

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hope you feel better soon.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awwwww, I hope your feeling better soon and prayers for your bro<3<3

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Mr. Chairman, the Biker from Texas casts his vote in favor of throwing hot ass weather under the bus. :kickbutt::tantrum::cuss2:
I retired in 2010. In 2012 I took my bucket list ride. A 4000 mile solo deal, every bit the thrill I thought it would be. Sold my road bike not long after. If I get some good numbers back on this thing I got going now, I might buy another one and go for another good one. I will wait if it's this hot though. ;)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, i just had an ordeal. I was getting unpacked and went to plug my battery charger in. I couldent find my vape box. Called the cab, didnt have it. Called the bus, got the run around. Eventually i just said fuck it paid the cab fare to the bus terminal and went looking. Couldent find it. Found a security guard and before i could even finish describing my box, he said i know exactly where that is. My faith in humanity as been partially restored today. And while i was waiting for another cab to come fetch me, i happened to have a nice conversation with a guy with a nebox. Turns out hes from where i used to live in pa, small world isnt it?

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kevin, I hope things go well for your brother. I remember how concerned you were the last time. :hug:
Thanks Huck! :)........So far.....The Dr.'s have found that my brother has a bleeding ulcer. They took care of that, and now he is scheduled for a colonoscopy tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that they will find more stuff wrong too:(. I don't know how the other hospital did NOT find or do anything for him a couple of months ago :cuss2:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors