Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
whew_80_anim_gif_zpsqka8yesp.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woman from Austin of all places, caught my ass. She said, I will help you with the truck, tell you where to go, & screw your brains out. Just let me ride in that Freightliner. How can Ya' turn that down. 11 years. Damnit. :cool:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have NO idea why Mattie loves me so. If I met me on a day when murder was legal, I would blow my head off.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am trying to get it together after loosing another Lady I love. Not smoothe right now, but trying. Wanted to rip a little bald fucks head off, but let it slide. I'm not ready to talk yet.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Idk why but I woke up.

Roomy also microwaved some funky smelling meat egg things. Better then fish heads. He was also talking on the phone, kinda sounded like Afrikaans to me, but I honestly couldn't tell. I'm better at figuring out European languages. Can't speak um, but I know the language when I hear it.

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn beer is cheap here. Tried to buy a king cobra 40 (never heard of it and its 1.80) then she just puts the beer aside and whips out her phone and starts talking to someone with out even telling me anything other then the total for my soda.... dafuq? I asked for the manager not becuase of the denied sale but becuase of the compleate disrespect. Manager was nice. She yelled at the cashier to hang up the fucking phone and go home. I wasent expecting thst but it made me happy non the less. But then i heard the 2 words i didnt want to hear. Blue laws..... damnit. That explains the denied sale atleast, but i still hope that cashier gets hit in the face with a golfball

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh did i mention the best part? There is a waffle house. I will est there at some point on this trip. Gotta be mindfull of money but there cheap. And i want some smothered and covered homefries

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gnight pete

Yea it was horrific levels of hot today. Still 98 outside. This hotel rooms ac is working double time.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry, got the temp wrong

Its worse....

Screenshot_2016-07-24-22-32-34.png

Just refreshed it to :( its hot here

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors