Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Vapin, I took back the new grill because it only worked right the first time we used it, the other three times it wouldn't get above 200 to cook the food we tried new tank, new hoses, nadda, they exchanged it and I bought a webber, gonna try it out tonight, they also got another$100 of my money....this sucker better work or heads are gonna fly

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Vapin, I took back the new grill because it only worked right the first time we used it, the other three times it wouldn't get above 200 to cook the food we tried new tank, new hoses, nadda, they exchanged it and I bought a webber, gonna try it out tonight, they also got another$100 of my money....this sucker better work or heads are gonna fly
Webbers I got, good grills! ;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol well My tomatoes are doing okay and I wasn't able to get any peppers. Some yahoo got them all and started selling them in his own farmers market. Charging an arm and a leg for 'em too. :headbang:

Deserved?? Look it poor Vapin in this heat going down the rows upon rows, and making sure all is well with the fine crops,watering,weeding. pulling, cleaning, it be hard work!!!:cool::cool::cool: (I know your gonna pay cash for that AC cab, Vapin):teehee:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has FM Stereo and a disc player also! :idea:
Be like......
tumblr_manwhsWCFw1re4sawo1_500_zpsea389928.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This hotel has the absolutely worst WiFi ever. Phones near dead won't be on much

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you put them in the bag with your liquids? My sister just kept her entire Lavabox (with tank) in her bag with no issues.
Sorry for the late reply. I missed this morning forgot to set alarm clock. Never did that before. Tanks each in their own ziplock baggies juice I put in baggies for the heck of it. Put it all in the carry on including mods and batteries. No batteries in checked luggage allowed

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
BoatFrog,
we'll
type
slowly
for
you
so
you
don't
miss
anything.
Its just really horibly spotty. Ive yet to have a full signal. I bounce around from just the dot to 2 bars to not connected. They just need to add more routers or something

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After I saw Vapin's news, I checked the local radar. Was a bit of a storm headed this way, got right in front of us, SPLIT, then above and below us. I wanna talk to the god of thunder please. :cuss2:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna poke around on the web for a wee bit, then I'm hitting the rack. 4:30am comes early and I got a plane to catch. I'll post from the airport and NY tomorrow. I have a layover in MD for about an hour and a half

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Holy shit people are crazy. Just watched a group of people compleatly obliterate the pool area. Screamin in spanish and drinkin beer and just wow. When i left there was a chase lounge at the bottom of pool thst they broke originally trying to use it as a makeshift diving board. Holy fuck was it entertaining

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Deserved?? Look it poor Vapin in this heat going down the rows upon rows, and making sure all is well with the fine crops,watering,weeding. pulling, cleaning, it be hard work!!!:cool::cool::cool: (I know your gonna pay cash for that AC cab, Vapin):teehee:
Well I know this guy and he's a jerk. There is like a short novels worth crap the happened with this guy.... and half of his crop didn't get planted because he got too lazy to do anything with it. And he is jacking up the prices to make up the difference. There is a pretty good farmers market already around here that this guy makes his living off of. But the man in question thought everything was hunky dory and he didn't have much "work" to do with it.

I know with my measly garden it was gonna be a ton of work. I remember when I was 5 or 6 helping my neighbor with her garden... it was hard work then and I didn't even do much helping (I just mostly did the eating :p).

I don't ever underappreciate the hard work you do with your garden, Vapin! And from a previous post you made you also do fair pricing, which makes you awesome!!! If I lived anywhere near you I'd buy a buttload cause I sure do love maters:bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors