Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I never found it, Pete, but someone put some of the stuff I had in my wallet on the rail on my porch last night (no bank cards) so it appears whoever took it, or found it knows me personally since the address on my DL( which was returned) isn't the same as where I live now. I still have to deal with trying to gain access to my paycheck this week with no card to use. A new card can take about two weeks to show up.:cuss2:
Or they found those Items on the ground where the thief threw them, and were nice to return them to you?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, I never found it, Pete, but someone put some of the stuff I had in my wallet on the rail on my porch last night (no bank cards) so it appears whoever took it, or found it knows me personally since the address on my DL( which was returned) isn't the same as where I live now. I still have to deal with trying to gain access to my paycheck this week with no card to use. A new card can take about two weeks to show up.:cuss2:
That's a bunch of bull:poop: Mark it does sound like someone who knows you. That's why I hate cards to much hassel

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shhhh don't tell Huck, but I going outside for a bit:D
embarrassed_zpsuhgaizyp.gif

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You need to walk in there with a ball bat and say get it right the first time or else:p
The lab personnel suck, the Dr always looks like he is in a daydream, the whole place sucks, I have to go back next week and I am about to tell them to shove it and go on my own.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
:hug:Jimi!!
I know precisely how that feels. When I was 17 I donated blood for the first time and the little 'bastard' had no idea what he was doing. H stuck me three times in the same spot and dug around for about 5 minutes each times. The supervisor came up when everyone else was gasping and pointing at me. Apparently I had turned bone white, even my lips, and was shaking. The supervisor told 'the bastard' to leave and then he tipped my chair back and asked if I wanted to proceed. I told him, yeah just don't let that guy stick me again. He went to my other arm and got me going in about thirty seconds. :xD: I had to lay down afterwards though and take two packs of cookies and 2 juices to recover... OH and the entire inside of my elbow from halfway down my forearm and up to the middle of my bicep was bruised to hell and back. I actually had to explain the bruise to the school counselor :facepalm:. The next year I donated again and had someone draw from that arm no problem. Last I heard 'the bastard' was working in a gas station :D

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know precisely how that feels. When I was 17 I donated blood for the first time and the little 'bastard' had no idea what he was doing. H stuck me three times in the same spot and dug around for about 5 minutes each times. The supervisor came up when everyone else was gasping and pointing at me. Apparently I had turned bone white, even my lips, and was shaking. The supervisor told 'the bastard' to leave and then he tipped my chair back and asked if I wanted to proceed. I told him, yeah just don't let that guy stick me again. He went to my other arm and got me going in about thirty seconds. :xD: I had to lay down afterwards though and take two packs of cookies and 2 juices to recover... OH and the entire inside of my elbow from halfway down my forearm and up to the middle of my bicep was bruised to hell and back. I actually had to explain the bruise to the school counselor :facepalm:. The next year I donated again and had someone draw from that arm no problem. Last I heard 'the bastard' was working in a gas station :D
I was so broke I sold plasma Once. My arm turned black & I was scared to death.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Or they found those Items on the ground where the thief threw them, and were nice to return them to you?
Still funny that someone knew where I lived to "return" those items which had no impact on my financial situation. The DL in my wallet which was among the returned items doesn't have my current address on it. Whoever had it, knows me well enough to know where I live, why not return it all, or at least knock on my door to tell me they found it?

That's a bunch of bull Mark it does sound like someone who knows you. That's why I hate cards to much hassel
Jimi, I have no alternative as WalMart doesn't offer anything other than direct deposit.

Do you have any idea where you lost it Mark?
I'm 99% sure I lost it or was pickpocketed at work. the last time I touched it was around 3AM Thursday morning when I bought a drink out od the machine at the front of the store. I know for a fact I got the wallet back into my pocket at that point.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still funny that someone knew where I lived to "return" those items which had no impact on my financial situation. The DL in my wallet which was among the returned items doesn't have my current address on it. Whoever had it, knows me well enough to know where I live, why not return it all, or at least knock on my door to tell me they found it?

Jimi, I have no alternative as WalMart doesn't offer anything other than direct deposit.

I'm 99% sure I lost it or was pickpocketed at work. the last time I touched it was around 3AM Thursday morning when I bought a drink out od the machine at the front of the store. I know for a fact I got the wallet back into my pocket at that point.
Ahhhh....good point indeed, Bastards

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HiYa celtic my dear friend, how have you been. Did that guy come to peoria and put a dress on? It does really suck and it's the third time it has happened to me in less than a year at that place, each time a giant bruiser, I just wanted to stand up and bitch slap the gal. I am seriously thinking about giving up on all Doctors and just doing what feels right to me. They keep pushing chemo and I am not going that route.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
HiYa celtic my dear friend, how have you been. Did that guy come to peoria and put a dress on? It does really suck and it's the third time it has happened to me in less than a year at that place, each time a giant bruiser, I just wanted to stand up and bitch slap the gal. I am seriously thinking about giving up on all Doctors and just doing what feels right to me. They keep pushing chemo and I am not going that route.

:hug: Jimi :hug:
I think it is really rare nowadays to get a Doctor that genuinely cares for his/her Patients. They all just want that fat paycheck and all the perks that come with a 'Dr' in front or M.D. behind their names.

I've been pretty good. Went out to the Brand Spanking new Taco Bell yesterday with my Mama. And got a few groceries while in town. Other than that... Its just too hot to breathe let alone move.

My okra finally started to come in. I picked four already and several more are on their way... I think I will make a gumbo when I get a few more picked. :bunny:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi, any chance you could get a port? Sure sounds less painful. I'm sorry you have to go through this all the time.
I don't mind getting stuck by someone who has a clue of what they are doing, Everywhere else that has took a shot at me has always hit it first time and never dug around. This place is the worst I have seen they have torn me up 3 times now and gave me a bad infection once in the process.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya Celtic:wave: Sorry that happened to you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:hug: Jimi :hug:
I think it is really rare nowadays to get a Doctor that genuinely cares for his/her Patients. They all just want that fat paycheck and all the perks that come with a 'Dr' in front or M.D. behind their names.

I've been pretty good. Went out to the Brand Spanking new Taco Bell yesterday with my Mama. And got a few groceries while in town. Other than that... Its just too hot to breathe let alone move.

My okra finally started to come in. I picked four already and several more are on their way... I think I will make a gumbo when I get a few more picked. :bunny:
You just had to say gumbo that's one of my favorites. How did your tomatoes and peppers do?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
PLEASE, if you're serious, discuss that with your wife. I KNOW you're frustrated. Went through some of the frustration with my Mom, but she did find a good one.
Very good point. Mattie has been seeing a rheumatologist for years...and finally saw her first doctor at our new place in GA. "Ehm, you do not have arthritis Mattie...this is neurological." FINALLY, a doctor is listening to her!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
PLEASE, if you're serious, discuss that with your wife. I KNOW you're frustrated. Went through some of the frustration with my Mom, but she did find a good one.
I will, going to go back next week it will be the determining point. They really aren't doing anything for me. Maybe I'll look for a new Dr, I have always had a hard time trusting ANY Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors