Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah you think sardine..... Try having my car and being Fluffy (overweight, like me) to boot. Look up a 1993 toyota celica gt convertible.....

Not mine but same make and model
View attachment 57478

And I dare ya to sit in the back seat!!! :blech::xD::giggle:
eIlPqjX.jpg

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One guy said he would rent me his reble 250 for 200$ for the time I'm here I wish I had it. I'd do it so I'm not reliant on a cab

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys! Apologies, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I pop in every now and then but it's hard to keep up when there are 1000 posts since the last time I got on here. I miss you guys and think of you daily. Still at the new job and still liking it. But I'm still adjusting to the whole day shift thing. My house, my car, my social life... All suffering but it's getting better. And it's summer so we aren't home much. I truly hope you all are well and happy and having a fabulous summer!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glad you checked in :wave:<3

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ugh. Gonna have to have some unmentionables to make it threw work today. Knee and back is hurting. Don't really want to go back in from my vape break. I just have a bad attitude I guess lol
everyone have a great day!

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning corner. So so busy haven't had much time to drop in, hope everyone is well. Have had to skip quite a few pages.

Between both jobs and attorney and all that haven't had much time to do anything. Already was a little crazy, now I'm a lot crazy haha. Also not getting app notifications from tapatalk and haven't been on the computer.

Sending love and hugs to all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all. Boarding passes are all printed. I got 2 free drink coupons. Who drinks on a flight at 6:50am? I'll be PiF'ing those at the gate..lol. Busy day today. I have to get things in order for the kitties and give my niece instructions on what to do for them while I'm gone. Hope all are well.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning all! Spoke with Janis, and aside from being disappointed with those who feel the need to be destructive, is doing well, and declared that nothing terribly important was lost in the fire. All is well.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh dear. A Catholic Priest was slain in northern France on Sunday whilst celebrating Mass! ISIS claimed that the murderer was a "Soldier". They seem to really hate France.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning Whiskey. Washed my car last night. Not a cloud in the sky. Now it's raining, figures.
If it weren't so hot, I'd try this. We need the rain. With the luck I'm having lately, I'd end up with a clean car.
Sending love and hugs to all
:blowkiss:
nothing terribly important was lost in the fire. All is well.
The best of a terrible situation. I'm glad nothing of major importance was lost, and no one was hurt, but the rebuild, time, peace of mind... just horrible.
There's one on Outer Loop in Okolona, up past the new HH Gregg, just past where Buechel and Outer Loop intersect
Took me a minute to picture all this, LOL. I haven't been out that way in quite a long time. Now, if memory serves, and you had said Rose Bowl, LOL... I wonder if the skating rink is still out there... spent a LOT of time in both places when I was growing up. Also took my piano lessons down the road from there. I officially feel old. Thanks for the info :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors