Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Horrible news!!! My sis and brother-in-law's home in Erdington was hit by an arsonist whilst they were both at work.
6eVXNtt.jpg

v9iWZoS.jpg

CcFRrTh.jpg

9CL6Q20.jpg

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow that sucks looks like they didn't salvage anything. Does the police have any leads? i hope they catch the scum
None that I am aware of. It was an outbreak of vandalism...chances are likely that they will not catch the do'ers.

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Biopsy results says the thing in my throat is Squamous Cell. Next is Pet scan to determine what stage and if it has spread.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin is a common form of skin cancer that develops in the squamous cells that make up the middle and outer layer of the skin.

Squamous cell carcinoma of the skin is usually not life-threatening, though it can be aggressive in some cases. Untreated, squamous cell carcinoma of the skin can grow large or spread to other parts of your body, causing serious complications.

Most squamous cell carcinomas of the skin result from prolonged exposure to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, either from sunlight or from tanning beds or lamps. Avoiding UV light helps reduce your risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the skin and other forms of skin cancER

Recan

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You also have squamous throat and squamous lung cancer.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We need her to check in to see if she is ok.
Hi guys! Apologies, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I pop in every now and then but it's hard to keep up when there are 1000 posts since the last time I got on here. I miss you guys and think of you daily. Still at the new job and still liking it. But I'm still adjusting to the whole day shift thing. My house, my car, my social life... All suffering but it's getting better. And it's summer so we aren't home much. I truly hope you all are well and happy and having a fabulous summer!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys! Apologies, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I pop in every now and then but it's hard to keep up when there are 1000 posts since the last time I got on here. I miss you guys and think of you daily. Still at the new job and still liking it. But I'm still adjusting to the whole day shift thing. My house, my car, my social life... All suffering but it's getting better. And it's summer so we aren't home much. I truly hope you all are well and happy and having a fabulous summer!!

HiYa Kimber my friendI worked 3rd shift for 8 yrs quite a while back and still haven't gotten adjusted, and I am retired. It's good to see you, I was wondering how it was going for you. So glad your new job is working out .

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

It is so good to hear from you. Hope you and yours are doing well. Thanks for checking in. Be safe and have fun.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
and I won a third eye drip tip on the Rock Show on VU Live..lol. That's 5 times in a week.
They make some beautiful stuff, congrats!

@Recan, I'm so sorry. Please keep us informed as much as you're comfortable in doing so. No shortage of love and prayers in this corner.

@MKPM, just WOW!! I hope no one was hurt, and I can only imagine the pain they're going through mentally. That's devastating. All my best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors