Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, got throught today. Signed a contract with swift. A swift rep came in and went over the contract with us page by page and answered any questions. If i want out, i have untill midnight thursday to get out with no fees or penalties. I know saddle wasent sure about this but yeah its legit. I am not yet an employee of swift, the contract was worded as a no intrest loan from swift as a sponsership with comitmint to drive for them for 13 months. If at anytime before 13months, if i discontinue my career with swift, i will be in breach of contract and be subject to a prorated fee to reimburse swift the cost of my "loan".

Once we went through all of that, it made much more sense.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea im haply they did. Answred alot of questions i had and even some i didnt know i wanted answres to. And i hapily signed the next 13 months of my life away. Mostly becuase ill be making money in exchange for floating the bill on this all. Id never be able to do this if i had to come up with the money.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im stsrting to get used to being called frog. Helps me feel more like a true fresh start.

Also made friends with a biker at the school. So theres that

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I may get the Mega 80, but will wait and see if comes out stateside, I have done enough China/Netherlands orders, still have an order out there with no tracking available that I placed on July 4th. Good evening Kev:wave:
AGREED!.......After getting an iPV5 (that has a loose battery door b/c of magnets NOT holding on tightly), and my first Pico being defective (BOTH from FastTech:gaah:).......I am doing my best to keep my future mod orders within the USA.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too Kev, I stocked about everything I needed in those FT orders, now my occasional purchase will be local.
Once in a while......for little things that I need. No more mods from them......That's for sure! Their return policy is BS too. You have to jump through hoops for them, take a video of your problem with the defective item(s), post/send it to them, and then send it and wait. I sent back a defective Kayfun tank once. They claimed that they never received it......and I'm out $20 and a tank:mad:. OK......See ya's:wave:.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once in a while......for little things that I need. No more mods from them......That's for sure! Their return policy is BS too. You have to jump through hoops for them, take a video of your problem with the defective item(s), post/send it to them, and then send it and wait. I sent back a defective Kayfun tank once. They claimed that they never received it......and I'm out $20 and a tank:mad:. OK......See ya's:wave:.
You also have to wait the whole time AGAIN to get the replacements or refund

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can we call ya Tadpole til ya finish training??

dont-worry-youll-get-your-legs-little-guy.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape gear is all packed. Got my wood mod in the vape capsule, boxer in the original box. Tanks in the vape capsule along with a pack of new coils. A few 100 ml bottles of juice and charging cords.
put the tanks in ziplock baggies also ! They will leak ! Mine did flying down but I knew they would so I had them in baggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors