Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There ya go , keep him healthy when he gets older he will thank you for that buddy. I wish I would of ate heslthier when I was younger
Took me til' 43 y.o. (2 yrs. ago) to figure that out for me:rolleyes:.....(when my Dad was 73 and had to have major heart surgery:(). Bad hearts run in both sides of my family too. Both of my Grandfathers (one died of second heart attack @ 64 y.o.), my Dad, my Uncle (triple bypass @ 40....Quad @ 50).....and his son (my cousin) had a quad @ 30 y.o.:facepalm:. I'm sure that there are others too, but those are the people in my family that I know have heart issues. So far......I'm OK:).......Well.....I'm OK.....but a little :crazy: too......:teehee:.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took me til' 43 y.o. (2 yrs. ago) to figure that out for me:rolleyes:.....(when my Dad was 73 and had to have major heart surgery:(). Bad hearts run in both sides of my family too. Both of my Grandfathers (one died of second heart attach @ 64 y.o.), my Dad, my Uncle (triple bypass @ 40....Quad @ 50).....and his son (my cousin) had a quad @ 30 y.o.:facepalm:. I'm sure that there are others too, but those are the people in my family that I know have heart issues. So far......I'm OK:).......Well.....I'm OK.....but a little :crazy: too......:teehee:.
Wow that's some wicked family history...but you can break the cycle

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Took me til' 43 y.o. (2 yrs. ago) to figure that out for me:rolleyes:.....(when my Dad was 73 and had to have major heart surgery:(). Bad hearts run in both sides of my family too. Both of my Grandfathers (one died of second heart attach @ 64 y.o.), my Dad, my Uncle (triple bypass @ 40....Quad @ 50).....and his son (my cousin) had a quad @ 30 y.o.:facepalm:. I'm sure that there are others too, but those are the people in my family that I know have heart issues. So far......I'm OK:).......Well.....I'm OK.....but a little :crazy: too......:teehee:.
Watch your diet it means sooo much

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow that's some wicked family history...but you can break the cycle

Thanks......I hope so. I've been on a perpetual diet now for the past 2 1/2 years now. I've cut out ALMOST all the bad stuff that I was eating/drinking, and lost 50 lbs. I need to lose a bit more, but have been stuck for a while. Between quitting smoking (almost 6 years ago), and cutting out the bad foods etc. .......I feel ALOT better!...........Oh, BTW..........WELCOME to "The Corner" :vino:.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As I go NOW and sneak it under some paper towels and paper plates, in the garbage can.......:teehee:.
laughing1_zpsjhb4gv1c.gif

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks......I hope so. I've been on a perpetual diet now for the past 2 1/2 years now. I've cut out ALMOST all the bad stuff that I was eating/drinking, and lost 50 lbs. I need to lose a bit more, but have been stuck for a while. Between quitting smoking (almost 6 years ago), and cutting out the bad foods etc. .......I feel ALOT better!...........Oh, BTW..........WELCOME to "The Corner" :vino:.
Wow that's amazing congrats that is not an easy feat...you should be so proud of yourself

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
but this corner is new ..."Momabear waves"...hi everyone
Well hiya! This corner is about to turn another corner, so stay tuned for number 3. When we hit #4 we might think we started over. Don't get lost in the shuffle. Good to see ya, and not just on Mod Envy. :wave:

Yes we are only have it in one room but it's our refuge, just came from there
You can't fool us, Jimi. We know you were after the nookie! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors