Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya on that!!
Well folks have a great night, see you in the AM:wave:

Good night!!
tumblr_nmclj6X22W1u4jpboo1_r2_500_zpsxni0ilxa.jpg
Good night Whiskey. :hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Client calls says I know you just finished the hardscaping on the housing community but we have another job that needs to be done in two weeks...... Wtf what they want done is going to be about 270 man hours really thinking this contractor contract was a mistake.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
hi hott my friend, Sounds like you need to hire some help buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We have over 300 travel related cases, but yesterday they confirmed 4 locally contracted cases. Now they are screaming for Congress to come back for an emergency session to vote on 1.3 billion emergency funding to combat the spread of it.
hi Rat my friend I heard they are thinking about mandatory pee testing everyone in the state of Flo.for it

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Shocks arnt the worst youve done on that truck. From all the work youve done, its basicly gunna be small anoying shit at this point unless something major happens

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A 1997

Or cut it off and run new pipe
it's not totally legal but hey. Shit happens

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
At 97 you would have to fool the computer, id recomend anti foulers, a pack can mpbe had in your local parts store for under 19 bucks. But if your ststes suoer strict on inspection you may have to do a little more to fool others

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Made a potpie (storbought hotel dont have oven it aint that swank) and watching trailer park boys. All i need is a few beers and its a decent friday night now that i havent heard shit from my former roomie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors