Status
Not open for further replies.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening Mark my friend how are you and Brenda doing buddy?
Good evening, Jimi!:wave: Brenda and I are getting by, we both are trying to come down with a cold and/or sinus infection, but nothing we can't live through. Work is still trying its best to kill me this week too, but that's nothing new. Thanks for asking!
How are you doing?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good evening, Jimi!:wave: Brenda and I are getting by, we both are trying to come down with a cold and/or sinus infection, but nothing we can't live through. Work is still trying its best to kill me this week too, but that's nothing new. Thanks for asking!
How are you doing?
just tired as hell didn't sleep at all last night, hope tonight goes better Thanks for asking buddy. Lots of colds and nasty stuff going around here time for me to become a hermit.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
just tired as hell didn't sleep at all last night, hope tonight goes better Thanks for asking buddy. Lots of colds and nasty stuff going around here time for me to become a hermit.
Yeah, it's that time of year. As the weather starts changing my sinus's go haywire.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm back, had to go out in the storm to close the umbrella in the table on the deck, we are getting it.
I'm going to order a pair of the new Sony VTC5-A batteries from IMR, 25A CD and 35A Pulse, 2600 mah.
Hello all. :wave:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hi-puppy-smiley-emoticon_zpsx1jf64dk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors