Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Second job interview today...wish me luck. Made it past the first round and on to the finals!

78e9dc08d6c99d46289cfa21263fdbb9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think I might get the outline work for my next tattoo done when I get home if I get what I'm expecting to get on payday.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your a natural you need to do more than just popping in from time to time. I typed in chat that been to that shop couple of times and that I knew you in the real world. No one believed me at first typed again no negative comments. Only people saying how cool to see you on and that they could tell your passion bout vaping.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Whiskey, it poured here last night and it is going to storm again today. The dogs wore me out last night, they have to go out, but the rain! They come back in soaked, I went thru a dozen towels

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank G-D I have a mud room entrance for them, would love to have a high pressure air dryer for them! :facepalm:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I made the decision to rescue so many I added a 12x12 addition on the back of the house, no way for them all to live in the house. The footprint of the house is only 25x25.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi whiskey.

If anyone's in the dfw area I'll probably be here awhile. Gotta wait on freight heading home :) I'm lookin foward to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors