9d45d865b578d86c435125fde25508fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HiYa Skully my dear friend hows things going stranger

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Saddle, I can see why your fond of Houston. I'm rollin on the outskirts on the 45. I can also see why you won't ride a trike here.... You need that quick maneuvering ability a trike just can't offer

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dafuq? So they she d us to our Houston terminal to drop and hook and empty for an empty just to go do a drop a d hook at the shipper 5 miles down the road.... I guess that shit just won't make sense to me. They need a food grade trailer. We have a food grade trailer. o_O

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Going well. Went on a job interview today. It's down to me and one other lady after 3 interviews. The other lady is older and could have more experience....it could go either way. Nervous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am crossing my fingere for you dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5A07487F-0B4F-41C1-BF5F-2FCB749C66BC_zpsqfemfzcb.jpg

It has arrived and it is beautiful. Much thanks to Thomas at SPCustoms!!
Nice mod!
Hey SG, I have had the same Alien for two weeks now, the only glitch is in the instructions it shows Screen Rotation. Mine has no screen rotation, mine has V1.1.3 Firmware, what does yours have?

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice mod!
Hey SG, I have had the same Alien for two weeks now, the only glitch is in the instructions it shows Screen Rotation. Mine has no screen rotation, mine has V1.1.3 Firmware, what does yours have?
Other than screen rotation how is the alien treating you?

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your shop carry 316l 24g? If so how much.
Sean, we don't build any longer, and all the SS wire is gone. Just Kanthal and Nichrome left. I can give you a shit ton of it if you like either..lol

The Alien is a pretty stout kit. I am really enjoying the hell out of mine. Though this update did not include screen rotation. Not really sure why you would need it since it is an upright device.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sean, we don't build any longer, and all the SS wire is gone. Just Kanthal and Nichrome left. I can give you a shit ton of it if you like either..lol

The Alien is a pretty stout kit. I am really enjoying the hell out of mine. Though this update did not include screen rotation. Not really sure why you would need it since it is an upright device.
Going to escribe the VT75 finally need some ss. Looked intown for it instead of ordering it. GF said if your shop had it she would take me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors