Good night corner:wave:<3
tumblr_ockc7nhlwG1qbg3s6o1_1280_zpsgnux0hui.png

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You're working to hard Mark, at least it's over for a couple. I am doing pretty good thanks for asking buddy
We had to completely reset the entire grocery side of the store, that was a lot of work to get done in one week.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From what I read, he was mental, didn't take his meds, his sister called the cops, they confronted him and he pointed his vape like a gun at a cop.
Oh ok I didn't catch the story just didn't want to get shot for taking mine out in public

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did anyone catch the story on the guy who the police shot for pulling his vape device out of his pocket? I heard them talking on the news about it but was in the other room and didn't catch much about it.
Yep.

From what I read, he was mental, didn't take his meds, his sister called the cops, they confronted him and he pointed his vape like a gun at a cop.
Yeah, that was a brilliant move on his part. NOT!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Three more hours and I'm done with this night crap for a couple of weeks ! Can't wait for it to be over and get home to sleep !
Now try constantly changing lol that's been the hardest adjustment for me.

Were gunna sit and get me a 34 hour reset and while I drive he will finish his up so were not playing the hour game of oh I can only drive 20 min until midnight tomorrow when I'll gain 7hours..... Just to gain 3 the next day...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm going back to bed. Only woke up to water the tires... Gnight again everyone.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Back from the ER.
Can lids can cut CRAZY deep and well with little to no effort, and leave a bitch of a wound that will continue tearing the tissue up. .
4" long 1.25" deep laceration into the side of my calf on the outside of it. No fat there on me in that area so it went from skin only into muscle.
liquid suture and steri strips.
Much laughs and humor were had on my part only because it freaked the Dr. and the nurse out that my pain tolerance was so freaking high.
It dawned on the Dr. 7 months ago he had met me as a walking near corpse as he was getting off of shift.
He told me that he had wondered if I pulled through it ok and was more than a bit surprised I was doing so well.
"Well Dr. I was in bad shape, not going to lie but I was feeling myself circling the great big shitter! I had some doubts there myself."

They told me I was one of their legendary cases,

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now try constantly changing lol that's been the hardest adjustment for me.

Were gunna sit and get me a 34 hour reset and while I drive he will finish his up so were not playing the hour game of oh I can only drive 20 min until midnight tomorrow when I'll gain 7hours..... Just to gain 3 the next day...
We are constantly changing but not every day. You get used to sleeping at night. Then for a week your up at night. Then after that your changing back to sleeping at night. You get all F-ed up ! Then we work weekends or different shifts during the day. Pretty much.....we're working all the time !

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Kev, please tell me you feel better today?:hug:
Morning Whis:wave:. I am......but it's taking it's sweet time:wait:. A little better each day. Still congested some, still have some coughing, and still have some fluid in my ears (which is the worst part of it). Still got enough meds to take for about 5 more days. HOPEFULLY, it'll ALL be gone after that:rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors