Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope so, and maybe enough to have built up your resistance for colds this winter too.
I NEVER got a flu shot until last year. It worked well for me last year, and I DIDN'T get the flu. Work is offering free flu shots in 2 weeks. So, I'll either get mine then, or if one of the pharmacies near me is offering them cheap/free, I'll get it sooner.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good to hear that you have the weekend off!......I read that you had to move the entire grocery section:eek:. That SUCKS!
Yes, it was a major headache. They brought some folks over from day shift to help. It was a job that would have taken at least two weeks for our little team of 4 people to do what they wanted to be done in a week, but it was pushing it even for all of us when you realize just how much stuff we had to move.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy weekend morning Corner:coffee::vino::cheers::drunk:

Hell week is finally over. For whatever reason, my employer ends their fiscal year 9/30, so this week was a push-push-push onslaught of emails/phone calls from upper management.:cuss2:
Also, the MIL had to go back into the hospital for complications from a mystery ailment, but has it licked now. So we get go for just a visit, instead of a visit with a side of indentured servitude.:confetti:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_mhp9afBzSN1qbyxr0o1_400_zps6b8lidof.gif

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to think I did my homework on chargers this time, the Xtar has good reviews and charges accurately and safely, I love Sony batteries, they perform great, last a long time.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I NEVER got a flu shot until last year. It worked well for me last year, and I DIDN'T get the flu. Work is offering free flu shots in 2 weeks. So, I'll either get mine then, or if one of the pharmacies near me is offering them cheap/free, I'll get it sooner.
My state licensed drug shuffler keeps trying to get me to take them.
It has gone from no, too oh hell no... too stop fucking asking, until them are 90% effective I might consider one.

The Tdap is fucking my shit up enough and on a monster horse sulfa antibiotic I am not going to over tax my system with some bullshit shot.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My state licensed drug shuffler keeps trying to get me to take them.
It has gone from no, too oh hell no... too stop fucking asking, until them are 90% effective I might consider one.

The Tdap is fucking my shit up enough and on a monster horse sulfa antibiotic I am not going to over tax my system with some bullshit shot.
I kept telling myself that I'd NEVER get the FLU shot......but every year I wound up getting the flu. I don't want to get a flu shot.....but I don't want to get the flu each year (and be sick for a week and a half or so) either:tantrum:.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't get a flu shot, don't get the flu. Just how I'm wired I guesse

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors