Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Family. :) I'm waitin' on my neighbor to leave so I can kill a dog. It's a stray & been here over a year. It's in the last stage of heart worms blown up like my foot was & he don't give a shit. I can take him out with a rifle but they will hear it. I can't bear to see him suffer. Don't understand people like that. I can wrap my Glock in a pillow but I don't know how much noise it would make. He needs to cross Rainbow Bridge. He won't ask where the dog went. He just don't care. :(:mad::cool:

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi Family. :) I'm waitin' on my neighbor to leave so I can kill a dog. It's a stray & been here over a year. It's in the last stage of heart worms blown up like my foot was & he don't give a shit. I can take him out with a rifle but they will hear it. I can't bear to see him suffer. Don't understand people like that. I can wrap my Glock in a pillow but I don't know how much noise it would make. He needs to cross Rainbow Bridge. He won't ask where the dog went. He just don't care. :(:mad::cool:
People like that need to meet mr glock/colt/s&w themselfs buddy. Hate to hear and see that kind of shit.

I hope everybody has a good night. Work beckons. Will try to stop in before i go to job #1 in the a.m. Can't wait. After 4pm tomorrow I get a full day off

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hurt beyond belief with the swelling. Dog must be i agony. I will cry like a baby a few hours cause I care for him. Hard part of being a dog lover. Has to be done.
ASPCA call them.
Since it was/is a stray and in bad health they often times will tqake care of it.

energy spent, fuck it going back to bed this booster has knocked my dick in the dirt.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Saddle my friend I agree with Nasty call ASPCA

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
People like that need to meet mr glock/colt/s&w themselfs buddy. Hate to hear and see that kind of shit.

I hope everybody has a good night. Work beckons. Will try to stop in before i go to job #1 in the a.m. Can't wait. After 4pm tomorrow I get a full day off

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Hi itsme my friend long time no see buddy, miss seeing you buddy

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
19 was alive for a few min. Then nothing. I can only receive about a mile if that on this stock antenna anyways.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I was but by my real name Jim McCarty it threw a lot of people when the change over from vaughn happened and I didn't change my name back
Whats your screen name in chat vulive? I sometimes try and get joes attention that was me saying would fart if i met him. Best two and half hours for the week for me.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whats your screen name in chat vulive? I sometimes try and get joes attention that was me saying would fart if i met him. Best two and half hours for the week for me.
Yes for me too. My screen name is Jin McCarty now was Jimijam when at vaughn going to change it back to Jimijam again one of these days. love mod envy best vaping show there is

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, Gang. Thanks for all of the 'likes,' and, yes - the pictures are jpeg, but, they are high definition (HD). I use a camera app that boosts the megapixels of the photos, and gives you .gif options (very HD, but the photos are hard on memory if your phone's default storage for any media is internal memory - usually found in phones that use carriers like Boost, or MetroPCS) , panorama that's easy to use, and an HD video recorder that is AWESOME.

We now have an HD video camcorder, as well - we intend to use it at the gig at Bishop Castle, with the audio plugged 'line in' so that the audio quality is directly from the studio mixer's 'line out.'

It'll be WAY better than a cellphone microphone, and the bass will be tremendous - not to mention the true stereo mix. Thump-thump-thumpety-zoomflackida-tiiisssh...

Liz and I love yas, and good night. :inlove:

LW & Liz :hug:

The forum thread-skippers have returned. I've been busy songwriting, but my pain levels have been soaring... :cry:

Still hangin' tough, though. Got fitted for orthotics to help my legs balance my body, when upright. Doctors... psych... therapist... meetings... at least, it's my neuropathy making me stagger, trip and fall - not the bad habits of my past.

Today's gig at the Castle went extremely well. Unfortunately, we FORGOT THE VIDEO CAMERA. :headbang:

On Halloween, we'll video yours truly performing on our enclosed front porch, with whiteout makeup, black eyes and lips, and two 48" flourescent blacklight tubes with spinning LED lights making our blacklight posters (mostly scary stuff, but one of John Lennon) and makeup blast out lumens from the psychedelic era.

The Corner song will make its debut on YouTube :giggle:...

Here's a shot from on the way home after the gig:

cameringo_2016-10-01_162512.jpg

One more, telephoto:

cameringo_2016-10-01_162534.jpg

For my Corner People - may your Sunday be a wonderful Autumn experience - the temps are going down, but the foliage here in The Rockies goes orange with the maples; red with the horse chestnuts; and, golden yellow with the aspens...

With love,
LW & Liz :hug:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Kev & Corner!!!!:wave:<3
tumblr_nvksmmJIGE1uxtmm2o1_500_zps8hbifnym.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors