Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning everyone! Check out these pretty babies! I have to figure out how to wick them lolol
80578eb2c0638788931a86e862f64b69.jpg

60dc7a12d2238d15c616800f937ff940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning, @Whiskey; @Foggz; @RatRacer; @TheRealSean; @Kevin H.; @OneBadWolf; @Skullzz; and, to my wife:

Good morning, @Liz Wonder. :inlove:

It's so beautiful this morning, in The Rockies. The air reminds me of those chilly, mid-Autumn mornings in New England during my childhood, and early-adulthood - the air is dry, with that special taste and olfactory sense of Autumn leaves.

Gorgeous.:stars2: @Jimi, Happy Birthday! You enjoy it - Liz and I send our love, along with all of The Corner (yeah, we know all of our Corner People love you - without measure).

The only downside to this Sunday is the damned electricians, and solar installers arriving before 8 AM Mountain Time - with hammers that framers use, and hammer drills that make this beautiful morning a little less so.

The owner of the solar company told us this Friday past: "I can't finish the install today. My crew called in this morning."

Here's what he was full of: :poop::poop::poop::poop:.

A late 'good morning' to @Saddletramp1200, @celticluvr, @pete67, @Markw4mms, @Boattlebot, @always9988, @Vapin4Joy, @Do-DahMan, @SirVtHondaGuy, @Huckleberried, and the busy but missed @boriqua75...

Yesterday's gig, once again, was super. I never believed that I could sing so well at 9200 ft. My playing was "...awesome," according to one biker wearing HA colors.

One kid that looked Danny Bonaduce as "Danny Partridge" was doing a video of me from a very upscale Samsung smartphone. I wonder where the video will end up...

Liz said it sounded like a concert, all the way across 165 W. She's very proud of me, and I value her opinion over everyone else's.

I played a short set of songs I wrote; one lady came up to my small stage, and said:

"You have such a beautiful voice." Hearing that made me feel really good. One professional photographer with a fancy SLR took many photos, and gave me his business card, saying: "I've got plenty of head shots. Call me, and I'll make sure you get them."

I'm thankful, grateful, and - gosh - it's nice to know that even with disabilities, my music survives. On that note, be well. :wave:

With love from both of us,
@LOveWerks & @Liz Wonder. :hug:

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It really must be beautiful out there as well with the leaves changing, LW Glad you are getting to do your music on a regular basis, out!!
Your pictures are wonderful to look at, I hope you had a chance to see some of the barn pictures I took the other day, Love doing those. Stay well, both you and Liz:wave:

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It really must be beautiful out there as well with the leaves changing, LW Glad you are getting to do your music on a regular basis, out!!
Your pictures are wonderful to look at, I hope you had a chance to see some of the barn pictures I took the other day, Love doing those. Stay well, both you and Liz:wave:

Thank you, @Whiskey. The barn photos were stellar. Your pictures are always high quality, and a compliment from a photographer like yourself, is very appreciated.

The telephoto shot I posted last (the one with the 'Open House' sign in the foreground) showed the colors, and how the sun and shading of that mountain - covered in Blue Spruce - looked in that time of day (4:40 PM MST).

Liz was like, "Why are you pulling over? Tell everyone you'll have even more beautiful pictures to show when we go through Cripple Creek, Central City and Black Hawk. Oh... I see why you pulled over... the sun and shade over all the Blue Spruce is beautiful, but, baby - sometimes you act like a tourist!"

Once again, @Whiskey - many thanx. :D

LW & Liz :hug:

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Birthday @Jimi

Good morning, @Whiskey; @Foggz; @RatRacer; @TheRealSean; @Kevin H.; @OneBadWolf; @Skullzz; and, to my wife:

Good morning, @Liz Wonder. :inlove:

It's so beautiful this morning, in The Rockies. The air reminds me of those chilly, mid-Autumn mornings in New England during my childhood, and early-adulthood - the air is dry, with that special taste and olfactory sense of Autumn leaves.

Gorgeous.:stars2: @Jimi, Happy Birthday! You enjoy it - Liz and I send our love, along with all of The Corner (yeah, we know all of our Corner People love you - without measure).

The only downside to this Sunday is the damned electricians, and solar installers arriving before 8 AM Mountain Time - with hammers that framers use, and hammer drills that make this beautiful morning a little less so.

The owner of the solar company told us this Friday past: "I can't finish the install today. My crew called in this morning."

Here's what he was full of: :poop::poop::poop::poop:.

A late 'good morning' to @Saddletramp1200, @celticluvr, @pete67, @Markw4mms, @Boattlebot, @always9988, @Vapin4Joy, @Do-DahMan, @SirVtHondaGuy, @Huckleberried, and the busy but missed @boriqua75...

Yesterday's gig, once again, was super. I never believed that I could sing so well at 9200 ft. My playing was "...awesome," according to one biker wearing HA colors.

One kid that looked Danny Bonaduce as "Danny Partridge" was doing a video of me from a very upscale Samsung smartphone. I wonder where the video will end up...

Liz said it sounded like a concert, all the way across 165 W. She's very proud of me, and I value her opinion over everyone else's.

I played a short set of songs I wrote; one lady came up to my small stage, and said:

"You have such a beautiful voice." Hearing that made me feel really good. One professional photographer with a fancy SLR took many photos, and gave me his business card, saying: "I've got plenty of head shots. Call me, and I'll make sure you get them."

I'm thankful, grateful, and - gosh - it's nice to know that even with disabilities, my music survives. On that note, be well. :wave:

With love from both of us,
@LOveWerks & @Liz Wonder. :hug:

Thank You Vapin, Lovewerks,and Liz my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors