Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I repaired the water line, the PEX system was really worth the money. I got the repair kit with it, no metal connections, flexible pipe just cut, heat and push together, the pipe has a memory, when you heat it with a heat gun you then push a auger in it to stretch it, then put it together and it cools and shrinks back to it's original ID, water tight.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The worst part of doing laundry is doing laundry...
Don't forget you too
tumblr_mtpbp9kaNs1r3gb3zo1_400_zpszqpvlwq1.gif
:D

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I repaired the water line, the PEX system was really worth the money. I got the repair kit with it, no metal connections, flexible pipe just cut, heat and push together, the pipe has a memory, when you heat it with a heat gun you then push a auger in it to stretch it, then put it together and it cools and shrinks back to it's original ID, water tight.
Cool beans!!

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Feels odd. This is the last night I'll spend it what's bassicly been my apartment for the last month. Come full circle. First thing me and my mentor did was hook a trailer. Came back and dropped a trailer. Might even be the same spot too.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's funny as hell.

Looks like I'll be getting an international tomorrow after my road test. They got a few sticks out there too. I will refuse an automatic. What are they gunna do fire me? Lol fuck autos

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I absolutely refuse to let swift turn me into a steering wheel holder. I'm a trucker god damnit. Although if they don't fix my pay tomorrow when I make some calls, I'll take my home time and make some more calls. Have mod will travel lol

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Your the boss. Now act like one. They want to see that. Right is right, & weak people belong in an office.
I rember I was chilling in pa. Some freshly upgraded guy accepted a 10 mile run..... He's otr not a day cab. I would a just told them no. When I asked why, I'm not a daycab. Give me some miles so I can actually turn a profit

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've just seen a real ugly side of swift this week and those rants fired me up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors