Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What in front of 213. Say it anit sooo....lol just playing I dont have no beef with my 213. Noticed in alot of post its not loved.
I use and enjoy mine, some say the TC does not work, all I can say is I use TC, not updateable! That pisses me off. In my opinion the Alien for the money is more Mod. There will always be more hitting the market, I would rather purchase 4 fifty dollar mods as apposed to one 200 dollar mod. They all have one thing in common regardless of price, sooner or later, they break. ;)

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
At a shit ass choke n puke in chatanooga and we shut down because swifts got no fucking clue what the hell is going on. Oh and I'm being shorted 50$ on my paycheck.

Where did I put that bucket of lube again?:gaah:

I swear, this is getting a little old. You would think the largest trucking company in the country would have a god damn clue. New plan. Get 6 months and shop flat bed company's.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I use and enjoy mine, some say the TC does not work, all I can say is I use TC, not updateable! That pisses me off. In my opinion the Alien for the money is more Mod. There will always be more hitting the market, I would rather purchase 4 fifty dollar mods as apposed to one 200 dollar mod. They all have one thing in common regardless of price, sooner or later, they break. ;)
My 213 is my carry around. I only use in watts. What I paid I cant complain.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So is anyone else stoked it's Friday finally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell to the yes, and for the people in the back HELL TO THE YES!!!!

its-friday-its-friday-eat-drink-intoxicated-demotivational-posters-1336185027.jpg

Howdy all may you're weekend be full of doing nothing at all, or if you need to do stuff be fruitful and productive! I choose the first but that's jus me. :D

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hell to the yes, and for the people in the back HELL TO THE YES!!!!

its-friday-its-friday-eat-drink-intoxicated-demotivational-posters-1336185027.jpg

Howdy all may you're weekend be full of doing nothing at all, or if you need to do stuff be fruitful and productive! I choose the first but that's jus me. :D
Hi Reign my friend How you doing buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors