Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
d832500a645cfbb45cfba8144c320ea9.jpg

Good morning everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Skully & LW, gonna be a wonderful fall day here sunshine and 70's , I think I may clean off the porch area, and ready it for winter, while its nice and warm out.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to be elitist, but I always found Hee-Haw to be extremely low-brow, it caters to the lowest common denominator. I like my entertainment to have more intelligence than that.

To me, it's like watching someone fart in the bathtub, if you laugh your ass off and roll on the floor for a half hour, you're probably not too bright.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not to be elitist, but I always found Hee-Haw to be extremely low-brow, it caters to the lowest common denominator. I like my entertainment to have more intelligence than that.

To me, it's like watching someone fart in the bathtub, if you laugh your ass off and roll on the floor for a half hour, you're probably not too bright.
Probably only appeals to a basket of deplorables right?

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Have you watched CNN lately? It makes Hee-Haw seem like a Sir Stephen Hawking documentary on String Theory....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
was a long night.. better now that I am home.. gonna have some Chili just made fresh yesterday .. research a pc prob and then hit the hay for the midnight shift. How's the winter prep coming?
Good, not much to get done, grill, gardens are all cut back, fill and seed all done, driveway gravel all topped back off. now just picking away at little stuffs and enjoying the leaves show their colors up here<3

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've made up my mind. I've got about 100k more miles before swift takes my rig. I'm gunna run the 13 letter shit spreader till then. Then I'll get my own truck.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Day suck #4.
Low grade fever still from the tdap. At least the tight is not as painful... still fucking hurts tho a deep bone deep ache.
And to think some goofy pharma pusher wanted me to take the fucking flu shot... FUCK that shit. Never going to fucking happen.
After all that H1N1 bullshit...and seeing how it crippled, damn near killed and affected co workers, family and friends who bought into the hype.. fuck that shit.
Up for asprin, fluids and going back to bed.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
(((Nasty)))) Hope you are feeling better soon<3
The laceration is looking good, healing well. keeping an eye on it still since the thing that cut was filthy as shit.
The booster is what fouled me up, bad reaction to the shot.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh...that is not good
My thigh i like having a charlie horse in the quad.
God I fucking hate local politicturds and their bullshit flyers, it is like the universe is telling me not to take the trash out.
Last thur, can lid poked through slicing leg.
This afternoon almost landing on ass but wrenched thigh due to some cunt's politcal flyer... thick slick card stock laid on my metal threshold.. sent off an rather demeaning email to the campaign manager.. but it made up my mind right the fuck then and there to vote for her opposition.
Christ if there was not a fucking load of stairs around here I would gather them all up and return them to the office.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unbelievable the nerve of those folks:facepalm: assholes
what I sent.
I thank you for the campaign flyer littering my doorstep.
No seriously I thank you for the slip hazard that was littered on my door step instead of on or in the door handle.
The slick paper on the metal threshold.. whoever did that does not have the common sense of a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors