Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My county just received it's hurricane watch. That will change to a warning later today :cuss2:. Moved here just over a month ago, and this is our second hurricane, and you can add Tropical Storm Julia to that as well. Yay living in the tropics.
View from bedroom window:
3tc7ZJq.jpg

IrPMXC1.jpg

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
But if I get everything done today, they will let me dead head home... Can't wait to show the rig to the guys at the vape shop lol

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Whis and Corner Folk. Looks like we're in Matthew's crosshairs. Got my prep work done yesterday except for boarding up the glass patio door. Dw has Dr appointments today and infusion that will take up most of it. I think I'd better pay my homeowners ins bill too lol.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My county just received it's hurricane watch. That will change to a warning later today :cuss2:. Moved here just over a month ago, and this is our second hurricane, and you can add Tropical Storm Julia to that as well. Yay living in the tropics.
View from bedroom window:
3tc7ZJq.jpg

IrPMXC1.jpg
Nice view, however please be careful there, may not have been one of my first choices to move to....OMG

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Whiskey, Mark, spy,

Sent from a pay phone using Tapatalk

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
my little puppers broke his toenail down to the quick. He was hurting pretty bad till last night when the toenail came completely off.

As you said keep an eye on it, but it isn't serious. Mine sometimes blows a claw pulling me on the bike, and she doesn't even slow down. If it weren't for the blood, I wouldn't notice.

A much bigger worry here, is the broken glass from the drunken university aholes. Lost count of how many I've persuaded to pick up glass from a bottle they have smashed.

I carry spare poo-bags for them to put the glass in, and some kleenex for any bloody noses... Had to suture her foot twice.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Adirondack Mountains

I once visited a a beautiful property there. Had its own runway, and a beautiful house, with a really really big 16 story basement, where the "guest rooms" were.... I read its decommissioned, and privately owned now. One could weather out a considerable storm in that place. lol

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I once visited a a beautiful property there. Had its own runway, and a beautiful house, with a really really big 16 story basement, where the "guest rooms" were.... I read its decommissioned, and privately owned now. One could weather out a considerable storm in that place. lol
Sounds like some of the great camps around here, yeah.....some outrageous resort type homes in this area, most owned by wall street big wigs or celebrities.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Low tide. There should be about 20x more beach. At high tide this evening, the break will be about 7 blocks inland, AND Matthew is still more than a day and a half away!
3pQNObY.jpg

Mattie and Snow
YrvjOnA.jpg

Kite surfers.
Kdg9Ndk.jpg

PzUN8n7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors