Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Low tide. There should be about 20x more beach. At high tide this evening, the break will be about 7 blocks inland, AND Matthew is still more than a day and a half away!
3pQNObY.jpg

Mattie and Snow
YrvjOnA.jpg

Kite surfers.
Kdg9Ndk.jpg

PzUN8n7.jpg
The surge is going to be incredible with this one. Stay safe sir.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Surf's up here in beautiful East Central Florida. Thinking about taking a ride over there to see what it looks like in case it's not there Saturday morning lol. Gas is already disappearing and the prices are up. Glad I took care of all that yesterday

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL, yea the current owners look like they fixed it up pretty cool, but I 'd hate to have to heat it.
Will not drop temp the earth insulates it pretty well and cooling it for the same.
Fuck r value that sumbitch has C&E value for concrete and earth.

Example the Oregon caves is a constant 54-60 degrees.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon corner family, did something to my back been laying in bed on a heating pad for 2 days
Epson salt bath yo.
Used to think my grandparents were full of shit, since hitting 40 it is gospel in the house now.

Oh and Whiskey lake effect snow is not snow it is ice fucked squared. Actual snow is insulating as hell, we are about on the same latitude but the difference being Pacific ocean vs. lake.
Snow is light and flufffy shit turns evil and just ice sub 25 degrees. So for whatever demonic churning that happens on the lakes instead of sleet you get faux snow.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So umm do the Asians die in droves from the the clouds of big fucking bird sized skeeters and horse flies?

Skeeter and horse fly hunting could become a tagged hunting season up there HOLY SHIT.
When I lived out there the mushrooms claimed several Asians per year.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Epson salt bath yo.
Used to think my grandparents were full of shit, since hitting 40 it is gospel in the house now.

Oh and Whiskey lake effect snow is not snow it is ice fucked squared. Actual snow is insulating as hell, we are about on the same latitude but the difference being Pacific ocean vs. lake.
Snow is light and flufffy shit turns evil and just ice sub 25 degrees. So for whatever demonic churning that happens on the lakes instead of sleet you get faux snow.
Hi Nasty my friend hope your leg/cut is healing up. I am a BIG fan epsom in hot baths I usually soak in it for at least an hour every time they also say it's good for cancer patients. Don't know what I did to my back was moving stuff around but nothing heavy. When they first scanned me for cancer they said it was in my back muscles.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
do the Asians die in droves from the the clouds of big fucking bird sized skeeters and horse flies?

Unfortunately, not enough. Many survive, and feel compelled to drive. The Giant Mozzys don't like Chinese food. A half hour later, they are hungry again... lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors