tumblr_mvavb9orKB1ssqam8o1_500_zpsabaa98c5.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Whiskey :coffee::blowkiss:

Internal alarm clock for sale, slightly used. $10
Morning Rat o_O.
What a crappy way to do business.
ElegoMall.com advertising 70% off everything and it's really not, when questioned about it on FB their reply was can you find cheaper prices. Guess who I won't ever do business with.
Gd' Evening Kiwi Kev :cheers:

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning/evening Kevin, Kevin and Mark:coffee:

Since all our gifts need to be shipped 1200 mi away, Christmas was done Tuesday. Thankfully, mom also said that this will be the last year for gift exchange, since we live so far apart and don't really know what the meaningful "wants" are anymore, and with the freight $ added has made it just become a stressful dollars trade.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Feel like I am on death watch, and waiting for the needle.
Went to bed it was warm to the point of shedding my shirt and taking a blanket layer off.
Below neighbors are not from here, the one right below is one of those always cold menopause gals so I have to turn my heaters on maybe once for 15 minutes a day.
Last night no covers sweating when I went to bed, woke up shivering and almost screaming due to the achy joints being cold.

So I am now aching and tired waiting for round 2 of 4 for the deep scaling. I know right before the holidays but not doing the whole feasting till coma we are doing a JewMas. Chinese food and a movie.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Kev, my Angleino's order is in transit, don't expect to see it before next Tuesday.
Funny that you mention......I just looked @ my tracking #.....and it says that it's in Hartford right now, and to expect delivery TOMORROW :vapemail:. That's QUICK!.....coming from California. I just noticed that there is an "INVITE FRIENDS, GET $10" on their site. If you wind up liking the coffee Vapin, I'll PM you my email address, that way you can get a FREE $10 toward a future order......OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors