Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought a "back brace" from FT not expecting it to work. But thinking the Chinese have been advanced in medical stuff 1000's of years. 14.00. Got it an hour ago & I can walk pain free! Im almost in tears from pure joy.

I'm waiting for the robotic cyber exoskeleton to get to under the $25 with free shipping mark. Like the one Ripley used to tune the baddie in with in Alien...

"Authentic Shenzhen Raytheon styled cybersuit"

Of course, it won't ship with batterys....

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Does anyone watch Forged in Fire? If so, do you know what they do with the blades /knives /swords etc, that they have to turn in?
It is one of our favorite shows and we don't know what they do with them. They are getting a good collection of them.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ohhh Ox Bile????:eek::confused:
Yep helps not doing a bile dump from the liver, since no gallbladder to regulate it anything fatty blows through the guts like a bullet train and all the fat soluble nutrients are flushed before being used. the ox bile slows that, plus added with the digestive enzymes slows it down and allows stuff to absorb.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Mark.
just enjoying my thai noodles from last night.
Tomorrow looks like a hike since it is going to snow and every fucktard and thier ill begotten crotch spawn are going to try and drive in it.
Ran across a texas no bean chili recipe that I am going for. 7 hours to do it.
Cheddar, sour cream and taco chips... when it is done.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Logging off Have a great night and Happy New Year corner, see you all in 2017!!! Good night!! <3:wave:<3
Happy-New-Year-2017-Wallpaper_23-700x394_zps77ootgfh.jpg

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone watch Forged in Fire? If so, do you know what they do with the blades /knives /swords etc, that they have to turn in?
It is one of our favorite shows and we don't know what they do with them. They are getting a good collection of them.
More than likely they return them to the losers after taping or they sell them to a recycler for scrap. :giggle::devil:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Mark.
just enjoying my thai noodles from last night.
Tomorrow looks like a hike since it is going to snow and every fucktard and thier ill begotten crotch spawn are going to try and drive in it.
Ran across a texas no bean chili recipe that I am going for. 7 hours to do it.
Cheddar, sour cream and taco chips... when it is done.
Sounds good! Be careful on your jaunt to the store and back tomorrow. Happy New Year to you!

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mother, Mary, & leroy! I forgot just how loud a 10 ga is.

Wat??? lol Used to have a Belgium Browning Auto 5 in 10. Parkerized, with an abbreviated barrel. 16 3\4 if I recall. The mag extension extended further forward than the muzzle by a slight bit.

Not only did it make a noticeable sound, but at night, best practice was to close one eye before letting one loose. The muzzle flash was spectacular.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My 22 had a nice flash out of the muzzle break.

I miss that gun. had to get rid of it when I moved.

Had to get rid of my handguns as well. coulda kept my shot gun but meh was easier to just sell it.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will one day own another ruger P-89 9 mm absolutely fantastic handgun imo.

Also had a Taurus 45 for a while. wasn't a big fan of that one actually. it was to heavy but not in any way that it made it better. and it was wildly inaccurate for that reason and the fact that the weight just made it unwieldy. if I get another 45 it will be a Springfield 1911. I'd love to get my hands on an actual colt 1911 but $

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The gun I really miss is my revolver. had a old replica single action .44 cap n ball

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will one day own another ruger P-89 9 mm absolutely fantastic handgun imo.

Also had a Taurus 45 for a while. wasn't a big fan of that one actually. it was to heavy but not in any way that it made it better. and it was wildly inaccurate for that reason and the fact that the weight just made it unwieldy. if I get another 45 it will be a Springfield 1911. I'd love to get my hands on an actual colt 1911 but $
I have a stainless P-89 DC, bought new in 97. Haven't fired another gun with as smooth an action as yet.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They are fantastic guns. very accurate andfelt perfect in my hands. the wieght was perfect as well. I'll have another eventually. once i move out of ny hopefully sooner rather then later.

Ny sucks if you like having the ability to defend yourself.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'll be buying a "ny legal" shotgun some time in the next few months. I want to find an over under 12 guage. can't have more then 2 rounds in it at a time anyways (not like that ever stoped me from round restrictions in pa) but still if I can only have 2 might as well not bother with a pump like my Mossberg 535 that I had. gun was fucking 6ft long. loved that.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wouldn't mind getting a Mossberg 500 with the short barrel and pistol grip in 12 guage either.
2017 :confetti:.........I have my doubts:wait:. Guess we'll have to wait and seeo_O. Either way.......Hoping it's a good year....... for all of us:cheers:.
I'm starting mine right. same way I came into 2016 I was drunk then and I'm drunk now. I'll stop there before I start pissing people off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors