Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saw that too....and thought about getting one from FT (being that they are having a 15% off everything today;)).
Based on the models already on the market, I would go for it, can't go wrong.
I was ready to pull the trigger on the new Sigelei 223 Plus last night but then came to my senses, based on the fact I have a 213 and TC is so so and can't update, I'll wait and see.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy! I looked at it. To be honest I don't use 200watts on anything I have. I have the power but it's just too hot for my liking. I rarely get over 70 unless I am burning the gunk off of coils.
My mods are usually set at about 65 watts, but I like having the dual battery mods, just for the simple fact that I don't have to go changing batteries so much. Single battery mods are pretty much a PITA to me ;).

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Based on the models already on the market, I would go for it, can't go wrong.
I was ready to pull the trigger on the new Sigelei 223 Plus last night but then came to my senses, based on the fact I have a 213 and TC is so so and can't update, I'll wait and see.
Just like I was looking at the iPV8, then I thought to myself.....I have a 6x that's STILL in the box :crazy:....WTH do I need one that goes 30 watts higher (and about 150 watts more than I'll ever use:rolleyes:).

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your getting deep up there, I went online looking for pro snowshoes. Are they the one's with headlights and tail lights? :giggle:
tumblr_o4p95juRGB1sjrh16o1_500_zpsulibzyqr.gif
:D

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just like I was looking at the iPV8, then I thought to myself.....I have a 6x that's STILL in the box :crazy:....WTH do I need one that goes 30 watts higher (and about 150 watts more than I'll ever use:rolleyes:).
I don't know what the thinking at Sigelei and Pioneer is about, but new mid priced mods must be updateable, the 223 Plus and the ipv8 both are not.
Interesting that Sigelei and Pioneer are the same company.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what the thinking at Sigelei and Pioneer is about, but new mid priced mods must be updateable, the 223 Plus and the ipv8 both are not.
Interesting that Sigelei and Pioneer are the same company.
The iPV's have always worked well for me.....That's probably why I keep buying one every time a new model comes out :teehee:. (I'm NOT going to get a iPV8, for the record ;)).

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The iPV's have always worked well for me.....That's probably why I keep buying one every time a new model comes out :teehee:. (I'm NOT going to get a iPV8, for the record ;)).
I don't know if you do TC, I do, the YIHI Chip doesn't do it for me, and as far as Sigelei based on my 213, TC don't really work. I think both Joyetech and Smok are both substantially ahead in the market as far as TC is concerned, plus both are putting out really cool and well made mods.

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I bought a "back brace" from FT not expecting it to work. But thinking the Chinese have been advanced in medical stuff 1000's of years. 14.00. Got it an hour ago & I can walk pain free! Im almost in tears from pure joy. :stars2: That bike wreck cost me more than a beautiful Harley.
That is great news with the back brace working for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors