Become a Patron!

Whiskey's Corner#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK asparagus found 99cents a pound at one place, the other place had it for 4.98 a pound.
Have beef soaking in a marinade of apple juice and pineapple juice and a few other things, had some last night.
Got a pot of bone broth going.
Dinner is beef knuckle broth with thai noodles and beef on grilled asaragus

It was an interesting day.
I kind of loathe to leave the house and the precursor tothe weird as fuck started with that dog attack. Mom being woken up by a pair of giant ass raccoons, getting gassed out but the old lady in used depends and the retarded kid thing that was caring for her.. The kind of stench that soaks into your clothes.
Then the rampant pot heads smoking at the bus and train stops.. so between the BO and old lady stench I now smell like skunky dank.
Hating life standing downwind so not to get people thinking I am the pissed huggies and ganjaoid.. the anti hipster/shitbag armor backfired.. Got hit up for other stuff and had to stop and just shake my head.

Last edited:

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK asparagus found 99cents a pound at one place, the other place had it for 4.98 a pound.
Have beef soaking in a marinade of apple juice and pineapple juice and a few other things, had some last night.
Got a pot of bone broth going.
Dinner is beef knuckle broth with thai noodles and beef on grilled asaragus
I would eat that, sounds delicious.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would eat that, sounds delicious.
OK most places had soup bones the knuckles I found were dirt cheap and had a good marrow area. Beef broth I did a 1 beef stock to 2 equal amounts of water. Boiled down for the goodness kept it higher temp instead of a 10-14 hour simmer.
Ginger, celery butt and other stuff.
Tossed in celery slices ones the bones are out, paper thin sliced onion, mushroom a fish of fish sauce and vinegar letting cool now. More like a Pho stock.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My turn, Good night Corner!!!:wave:<3
tumblr_oieeu5yWXN1ukofkbo1_r1_1280_zpsrkltjkeo.jpg

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snow snow & snow? LOL
Staying in off the roads, another 3-6 they say tonight.
How about you guys?
Na....not much. We will probably go out for a bit later, and try to find something for all of us to do (indoor mini golf, arcade, or something).....and grab some dinner. My son's friend's mother actually had the nerve to ask us what we were doing tonight:wait:, as we figured out her hidden agenda, that she wanted us to take/watch her son while her and her husband go out. HA!:rolleyes:.....That's NOT happening! :crazy:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't say I blame you there, does she realize that you guys would forfeit your holiday plans just to accommodate watching her son so she can enjoy hers? Hire a babysitter:rolleyes:
I'm sure that she wasn't thinking about that.....just thinking about who will take their son, while they go out and have fun :wait:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors